There is the option to choose whether or not computer audio will be automatically connected to meetings without asking you when you want to join the audio. The Easy Way to Join a New Meeting: When you finish with a meeting or event you can always join it by connecting with the computer’s speaker and microphone. The microphone and speaker on your computer will never have to be authorized by you again for each of our meetings.
You can, however, disable this feature if you would like to connect your Zoom audio in a different way than how you connect your computer audio.
Prerequisites for Automatically join audio by computer when joining a meeting
- You can use Zoom on your computer by using the desktop client
- which is available for Windows versions 5.0.0 and above
- for Mac OS versions 5.0.0 and above for
- OS X versions 5.0.0 and above for Linux versions 5.0.0 and above
How to enable Automatically join audio by computer when joining a meeting
When joining a meeting, this feature can be enabled automatically by the computer:
- Connect to the Zoom Desktop Client by signing in.
- You will then see your profile picture, and then you will see the settings link.
- Select the audio option.
- When you join a meeting, you can choose to automatically join the audio via your computer.