The administrator is responsible for installing the software. The Zoom app can be obtained from the Zoom App Marketplace or you can install it in Salesforce AppExchange.
Prerequisites for installing the Zoom app in Salesforce
The contact and lead fields should only be encrypted using deterministic encryption if you’re using Salesforce Shield Platform Encryption with your Salesforce account. The installation of the app will be blocked if you use probabilistic encryption.
How to install the Zoom for Salesforce app
- As an account administrator, you will need to sign in to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Enter Zoom for Salesforce in the search box in the top right corner of your screen and you will be able to find the app.
- Find Zoom for Salesforce in your search results and click on it to open the app.
- Click on Visit site to install the app after you have pre-approved it (if necessary).
- Verify that the app has the permissions it needs, and then click on the Authorize button.
As soon as you complete the installation, you will be redirected to the listing on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Then click on the Get It Now button.
- Get the app from the app store and install it
You will need to log into your Salesforce admin account if you do not already have one.
- Click on the Continue button once you have verified and approved third-party access, and then click OK when prompted.