Zoom Rooms allow sharing and viewing of multiple screens at once. A remote participant may share a screen, while an in-room participant may share a screen. It is possible to assign a display to each shared screen.
In a room with only one screen, you can switch between them.
This article covers:
- How to enable multiple content sharing
- How to assign screen sharing to specific displays
- Additional information for sharing a screen in a Zoom Room
Prerequisites for sharing multiple screens in a Zoom Room
- Having more than one display in a room
- Version 5.0.5 or higher of Zoom Rooms
- Zoom Rooms editable role
How to enable multiple content sharing
- Log in to Zoom’s web portal.
- Zoom Rooms can be found under Room Management.
- A specific location or room can be enabled using the location hierarchy. Activate it for your entire account by clicking Account Settings.
- Go to the Meetings tab.
- You can share multiple pieces of content by clicking the toggle next to it.
- To verify the change, click Enable if a verification dialog appears.
How to assign screen sharing to specific displays
If multiple participants are sharing their screens, you can assign each shared screen to a specific display.
- In a Zoom Room, you can start a meeting or join an existing meeting.
- Share the screen with your friends.
- You can change the view by tapping the Change View button on the Zoom Room controller.
- Click on Change Content to change the content of the page.
- When you tap the name of the person sharing below the display, you will be able to assign the screen share to a specific display.
- It is possible to switch the screen that is being displayed on the Zoom Room’s display if the Zoom Room has only one display.
- To use all displays for shared content instead of reserving one for video, you can toggle the toggle next to Show Content Only so that all displays are utilized for shared content. When you toggle this option on, you will be able to select shared content for each display once it has been toggled on.
Additional information for sharing a screen in a Zoom Room
- Using a capture device to share.
- Sharing directly.
- Mirroring of Apple’s screen (Airplay).
- Comparison of sharing methods.