Do you know about the Zoom License Assignment?
If you purchase a license, you can check the number of licenses purchased from the payment page.
To assign a license
- Have Zoom account owner or administrator authority
- There are still unassigned licenses
Note: Before a user can obtain a webinar or large meeting license, a paid license must be assigned.
How to assign a license
- Log in to the Zoom web portal and navigate to the Userspage.
- Find or search for the user to whom you want to assign a license.
- Click Edit next to the name.
- This will open a window where you can select the license you want to assign.
To allocate licenses for large meetings and webinars, users
must be assigned paid licenses.
If you can not select a large meeting or webinar, assign a paid license.
- Click Save.
- The license is now applied to the user and is ready to use.