The Zoom app allows you to set up a car meeting with Apple’s CarPlay, but it has limitations. You can call Zoom contacts, receive Zoom meeting invitations, and mute during a call.
This page explains the following items.
- CarPlay compatible car
- Zoom Mobile App for iOS-version 4.1.123139.040 2 or later
How to call Zoom contacts
- Tap the CarPlay Zoom icon.
- Siri asks the name of the Zoom
- contact to call.
If you have multiple contacts with the same name, give the name and tap the contact you want to call in the CarPlay interface.
- If there is a response , Zoom will display talk time and CarPlay meeting settings if integrated communication is enabled in [Zoom app settings] under [Meeting] .
Incoming call from Zoom
- Call options will be displayed in the CarPlay interface if you receive a call from a contact via Zoom while the phone is connected to CarPlay.
- After accepting the call, the call time and meeting settings will be displayed on the CarPlay inter interface.
Start a Zoom meeting with Siri
Screen sharing (iOS mirroring)
Join a meeting on iOS or Android
Advanced security settings
Zoom app contacts and settings on iOS or Android