If you set the redirect URL after joining
After participants leave the Zoom meeting or webinar, they can redirect the user to their website.
Guide the participant to a specific page to provide follow-up information from the participant and provide detailed information to the participant. You can specify the redirect URL for all meetings in your account and the default URL for all webinars, but you can also change the redirect URL for each webinar separately.
Note: To redirect to a URL after joining, the user must click the joining link to join the meeting or webinar and keep the browser launch page open.
Click on the redirect URL after joining
- Click the link for the user to join the meeting or webinar.
- A window opens in your default browser.
- If Zoom is already installed on the user’s computer,
/>Zoom will be launched automatically, allowing the user to attend meetings or webinars.If Zoom can not be found on your computer
, the download will start automatically.
Zoom start page
If the user keeps the running page open in the browser, after 5 minutes, itwill move to the redirect URL page after joining.
This page explains the following items.
- To set a redirect URL after joining all meetings in your account
- To set a redirect URL after joining all webinars in your account
- To set the redirect URL after joining an individual webinar
- You have set the vanity URL to set the redirect URL after joining the meeting, and you are the account owner or have administrator rights.
- Webinar license to set up your webinar participants
- Account owner to set redirect URL after joining all webinars in account, or have admin rights
- Windows, Mac or Linux desktop client
To set the redirect URL after joining all meetings in your account
Account owners or administrators can set a redirect URL after joining all meetings held by all users of their account. To do this, you need to have an approved vanity URL in your account and have access to the branding page.
Other users can not set their own redirect URL after joining for a meeting.
- Log in to the Zoom web portal, [ branding ] to move to.
- Click the Meetings & Webinars tab.
Enter the URL to which you want to redirect the user in the Redirect URL field after joining a meeting.
- Click Save .
To set a redirect URL after joining all webinars in your account
Account owners or administrators can set a default post-join redirect URL for all webinars hosted by any user of the account.
The webinar host can change the redirect URL after joining to another page in the settings of each webinar.
- Log in to the Zoom web portal and navigate to Webinar Settings .
- Click [Edit] next to the redirect URL after joining .
- Enter the URL to redirect the user.
- Click Save .
To set the redirect URL after joining an individual webinar
- Log in to the Zoom web portal, [ My webinars ] to go to.
- Click the webinar item for which you want to set up participants.
- Scroll down, [ branding ] and then click the tab.
- Click Edit next to the redirect URL after joining.
- />Enter the URL to redirect the participant.
- Click Save .
Meeting and webinar passcodes
How Interpreters and Participants Use Language Interpretation Features at Meetings and Webins
Use meeting and webinar authentication profiles
Watch a 1-minute video of how to use the Zoom Meeting Webinar (Summary)