This post was most recently updated on July 28th, 2022
Call queue analytics wallboards are fully customizable versions of real-time analytics dashboards that provide a live update of the call queues in real-time. The KPIs that are displayed can be selected, their position can be customized, in addition to thresholds being set for each widget. There is a permalink on the wallboard URL that is valid for 8 hours from the time of posting.
The Zoom Room administrator has the ability to send wallboards to use on Zoom Room locations’ digital signage systems. It is possible to add the wallboard to a specific location or room once it has been sent via the web portal by using Room Management from the web portal.
Prerequisites for sending and adding call queue real-time analytics wallboards to Digital Signage
- Providing all the requirements for managing call queues in real-time and analyzing the results
- Real-time analytics wallboard for saved call queues that can be accessed in real-time
- For Windows or macOS, you will need Zoom Rooms version 5.8.0 or higher.
How to send call queue analytics wallboards to Digital Signage assets
To make digital signage assets available for inclusion in wallboards, you can send them to Digital Signage assets to be added to them.
- If you are a member of a call queue or an administrator of the Zoom web portal, sign in to the portal.
- Select Analytics & Reports from the navigation panel at the top of the page.
- Click on the Real-time Call Queue Analytics button.
- Click the Wallboard button in the top-right corner of the screen.
Note: If you have not already done so, you can customize a wallboard.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click the ellipsis icon, and then select Send to Digital Signage Content from the context menu.
- The first step is to select the wallboards you wish to send to a digital display by selecting the Views to Display under Select the Views to Display.
- Choose the locations or rooms you want to send the wallboards to under Select the Location or Zoom Room and then click on the Send button.
- Then click on the Save button.
Your Digital Signage assets will now include these wallboards as part of their content. Adding wallboards to your Digital Signage system is as easy as following the next section.
How to add call queue analytics wallboards to Digital Signage
The wallboards sent to Digital Signage assets can be added to Digital Signage once they have been sent to Digital Signage assets.
- Using the Zoom web portal, you will be able to sign in.
- You can access Zoom Rooms by clicking the Room Management tab in the navigation menu.
- In the room hierarchy, you will be able to edit a location or room by clicking on that location or room. When you click the floor name in the hierarchy, you will be able to see the content that is shared by all the rooms on a particular floor.
- After you have selected the location that you would like to edit, click on the Edit button.
- Go to the Digital Signage tab on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click the Add Content button when you are in the Content List, and scroll to the bottom of the page
- Go to the Zoom Assets tab and click on it.
- If you want to display certain wallboards, you need to select them.
- Add the new item by clicking the Add button.
See the article for Zoom Rooms Digital Signage for more information on how to add and customize signage content.