Call queue analytics wallboards are fully customizable versions of real-time analytics dashboards that provide a live update of the call queues in real-time. The KPIs that are displayed can be selected, their position can be customized, in addition to thresholds being set for each widget. There is a permalink on the wallboard URL that is valid for 8 hours from the time of posting.
The Zoom Room administrator has the ability to send wallboards to use on Zoom Room locations’ digital signage systems. It is possible to add the wallboard to a specific location or room once it has been sent via the web portal by using Room Management from the web portal.
Prerequisites for sending and adding call queue real-time analytics wallboards to Digital Signage
- Providing all the requirements for managing call queues in real-time and analyzing the results
- Real-time analytics wallboard for saved call queues that can be accessed in real-time
- For Windows or macOS, you will need Zoom Rooms version 5.8.0 or higher.
How to send call queue analytics wallboards to Digital Signage assets
To make digital signage assets available for inclusion in wallboards, you can send them to Digital Signage assets to be added to them.
- If you are a member of a call queue or an administrator of the Zoom web portal, sign in to the portal.
- Select Analytics & Reports from the navigation panel at the top of the page.
- Click on the Real-time Call Queue Analytics button.
- Click the Wallboard button in the top-right corner of the screen.
Note: If you have not already done so, you can customize a wallboard.
- In the top-right corner of the screen, click the ellipsis icon, and then select Send to Digital Signage Content from the context menu.
- The first step is to select the wallboards you wish to send to a digital display by selecting the Views to Display under Select the Views to Display.
- Choose the locations or rooms you want to send the wallboards to under Select the Location or Zoom Room and then click on the Send button.
- Then click on the Save button.
Your Digital Signage assets will now include these wallboards as part of their content. Adding wallboards to your Digital Signage system is as easy as following the next section.
How to add call queue analytics wallboards to Digital Signage
The wallboards sent to Digital Signage assets can be added to Digital Signage once they have been sent to Digital Signage assets.
- Using the Zoom web portal, you will be able to sign in.
- You can access Zoom Rooms by clicking the Room Management tab in the navigation menu.
- In the room hierarchy, you will be able to edit a location or room by clicking on that location or room. When you click the floor name in the hierarchy, you will be able to see the content that is shared by all the rooms on a particular floor.
- After you have selected the location that you would like to edit, click on the Edit button.
- Go to the Digital Signage tab on the left hand side of the screen.
- Click the Add Content button when you are in the Content List, and scroll to the bottom of the page
- Go to the Zoom Assets tab and click on it.
- If you want to display certain wallboards, you need to select them.
- Add the new item by clicking the Add button.
See the article for Zoom Rooms Digital Signage for more information on how to add and customize signage content.
Read it also –
|Setting Up Alerts For Call Queue Analytics In Zoom|
|Setting Up And Using The Call Queue Pickup Code In Zoom App|
|Call Queue Historical Dashboard Power Pack In Zoom App|
|June 2021 Changes To Call Queue Manager In Zoom App|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a zoom queue?
Creating a call queue is a very simple process
Access the Zoom web portal by signing in with your Zoom account information.
Using the navigation menu on the left side of the screen, click on Phone System Management and then click on Call Queues from the drop-down list.
Add the item to your cart.
In order to create a new call queue, you will need to provide the following information: Site (only visible if you have multiple sites): Select the site where you wish to create the new queue.
Save the file by clicking on the Save button.
What analytics can you get from Zoom?
Analytics powered by Zoom
Adoption and usage of the application. User satisfaction as well as the version of the client, the modalities and devices used, and more information about the client.
A quality product. Detailed information about the performance of a website across a variety of users, locations, modalities, etc.
Infrastructural equipment. Details about how Zoom Rooms are used, as well as information regarding the usage and performance of audio and video devices.
How do you use zoom room digital signage?
It is possible to add a Zoom Rooms license that is only required to support digital signage only.
A meeting cannot be started by it.
Select Room Management then Zoom Rooms from the navigation menu on the left hand side.
You will be able to add rooms by clicking the Add Room button.
Please enter the name of the room here.
In the drop-down box for the Room Type, make sure that the Digital Signage Only option is selected, and then click OK.
When you are finished with your work or if you wish to save and add another to it, please click Finish.
How do I turn off autograph in zoom?
You can do this by going to Settings. Select Accounts from the drop-down menu. On the Sign-in options page, click the Sign-in options link. The toggle next to the Windows Hello sign-in requirement for Microsoft accounts can be turned off so that Windows Hello sign-in will not be required for them in the future.
How do I monitor Zoom traffic?
To ensure that the performance of your network and Zoom remains optimal, we highly recommend that you use a network monitoring tool, such as Obkio, which will perform the task for you, so that you can focus on other things. With a network monitoring software, you will be able to monitor the performance of your network from end to end and identify any problems you may have with it, as well as monitor the health of your network from top to bottom.