A call queue real-time analysis can be customized by account owners and admins to display e-mail alert notifications for specific KPIs by specifying thresholds that are triggered for monitoring specific KPIs. It would be possible, for example, to set up alerts for when the Service Level KPI falls below 10%, so that you are notified of the situation.
Using the dashboard view, it is possible to subscribe to email updates about the call queue historical dashboard.
Prerequisites for setting up email alerts for call queue real-time analytics
- In order to manage call queues and perform real-time analytics, the following prerequisites need to be met
- Access to the call queue management privileges
How to set up email alerts for call queue real-time analytics
- Log into Zoom’s web portal by entering your account information.
- Select Phone System Management from the navigation menu, then select Call Queues from the list.
- You will then be able to edit the call queue by clicking on the name of the queue.
- The Alerts Notifications section is located at the bottom of the page.
- The following information needs to be provided:
- Monitor KPIs: Once you have clicked Set, let me know the KPI you would like to be notified about, and then click Save.
- There is a Threshold Time option that you can select.
- There is an option to enter a warning value and a critical value as to when you want to be notified.
- Then click on the Save button.
- You can edit a KPI or its thresholds by clicking the Edit button (optional).
- By clicking on the toggle, you will be able to enable or disable the monitoring of a specific KPI.
- If you would like to monitor additional KPIs, click the Add button.
- Daily Monitoring Hours: You have the option to select the hours of the day that you wish to be notified by each day. If you want to be alerted 24 hours a day, select the 24 Hours option.
- Frequency: You can select how often you would like to receive email or chat alerts. In the example given above, selecting 15 minutes means that when the KPIs specified meet the thresholds, you will receive an alert every 15 minutes.
- Email Recipients: To add an email address to receive alerts, click the Set or Add button.
- Zoom Chat: It is possible to receive alert notifications from up to three Zoom Chat channels by clicking Set or Add. The installation and configuration of this feature require the installation and configuration of the incoming webhook app from the Zoom Marketplace.
Read it also –
|Understanding Zoom Privacy Alerts|
|How To Use Screen Reader Alerts In Zoom App|
|How To Use Zoom Meeting Quality Scores And Network Alerts|
|Adding It Contact Information For Zoom Rooms System Alerts|
|Zoom Room Alerts|
Frequently Asked Questions
How can call queues be reached in zoom?
By logging into your Zoom account, you will be able to access the Zoom web portal. Choose Phone System Management from the navigation menu, and then select Call Queues from the drop-down menu at the bottom of the screen from the list of items in the Call Queues section of the list. When you click on a queue’s name, you will be able to select it.
What analytics can you get from Zoom?
Analytics provided by Zoom
Adoption and usage of the application. There are a variety of client versions available, as well as a variety of device types and communication methods, testing of user satisfaction, and much more.
An excellent product. Information about how well your website performs in different locations, different modalities, and across different users.
Infrastructural components. Information on the use of audio/video devices, as well as information about Zoom Rooms usage and performance.
A hardware component.
What is Zoom dashboard?
Administrators can view a variety of information within the Zoom Dashboard, which includes general statistics about the use of Zoom, data from the live meeting, and information about the meeting itself. This type of data can be analyzed in order to identify any problems that may have occurred as well as to gain a better understanding of the manner in which users hold meetings within the organization as a result of analyzing this kind of information.
What is the zoom Phone Power Pack?
The Zoom Phone Power Pack is designed to enable Zoom Phone users who consistently receive a high volume of calls to obtain enhanced call queue analytics and streamline call handling via the Zoom Phone. There are support articles listed below that can assist you if you have questions regarding setting up features such as the desktop Power User experience or SMS for your call queues or auto receptionists.
How do I monitor Zoom traffic?
In order to ensure that the performance of your network and Zoom is monitored at all times, we recommend using a network monitoring software, like Obkio, to do this for you. A network monitoring software program will allow you to monitor your network end-to-end and identify network problems on the spot with the help of network monitoring software.