Instead of adding or updating each location individually, you can import or update several locations using a CSV file after setting up nomadic emergency services.
This article covers:
- How to import locations using a CSV file
- How to update locations using a CSV file
Prerequisites for bulk importing or updating emergency locations
- License for Zoom Phone
- Ownership or admin privileges of the account
- Setting up emergency numbers and addresses and setting up emergency calls
- Set up of nomad emergency services
How to import locations using a CSV file
Uploading a CSV file allows you to add multiple locations at once.
- Zoom’s web portal can be accessed by logging in.
- To access the Company Info section, click Phone System Management in the navigation menu.
- Go to Account Settings.
- Click on Emergency Address & Location.
- Click Manage under Locations.
- Depending on whether you have multiple sites, choose one of the following options:
- You can select one site in the left-side panel if you do not have multiple sites.
- Select a site to import locations to if you have more than one site.
- Then click Import.
- The CSV Sample file and on-screen instructions can be downloaded by clicking CSV Sample.
- Use spreadsheet software to fill in the fields in the CSV sample file.
- You can upload your completed CSV file to Zoom through the web portal by clicking Upload CSV.
How to update locations using a CSV file
A CSV file can be uploaded to update multiple locations at the same time.
- Log in to Zoom’s web portal.
- You can access Company Info by clicking Phone System Management under the navigation menu.
- Go to the Account Settings page.
- In the section Emergency Address & Location, scroll down to the bottom.
- Go to Locations and click Manage.
- If you have multiple sites, you can follow one of these options:
- If you don’t have multiple sites: From the left-side panel, select the site you want.
- If you have multiple sites: Update locations for a site by selecting it from the left-side panel.
- The current locations can be downloaded as a CSV file by clicking Export.
- These fields should be filled in using spreadsheet software after opening the CSV file.
- Import can be done by going back to the Zoom web portal and clicking Import.
- Update Locations can be accessed by clicking the tab.
- Select your completed CSV file and click Upload CSV.
Read it also –
|Register A User Import As A Csv File In Zoom App|
|Importing Keys And Positions Using A Csv File In Zoom|
|Entering Csv File Information For Zoom Events|
|Importing Webinar Registrants By Csv Upload In Zoom|
|Import Users Via Csv File In Zoom App|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I import a CSV file into zoom?
- To access Zoom’s web portal, you need to sign in.
- Select User Management from the navigation menu, and then select Users from the drop-down menu.
- You will be able to see the Users tab once you click it.
- In the right hand corner of the page, click the Import button.
- In the CSV file, select the type of user and the features you wish to apply across all users.
- If you have a CSV file to upload, click the Upload CSV button.
What is a CSV report in zoom?
How do I export my zoom contacts?
Can you bulk register on Zoom?
How do I import a CSV file into zoom breakout rooms?
- Using the Zoom web portal, you will need to sign in to your account.
- To schedule a meeting, click on Meetings and follow the instructions.
- Select Breakout Room pre-assignment from the Meeting Options section of the screen, then click Import from CSV after selecting it.
- A sample CSV file that you can fill out can be downloaded by clicking the download button below.
What are external contacts on Zoom?