By uploading a CSV file, you can add multiple users at one time.
Before creating a CSV file
- Anyone who has owner authority or administrator authority can upload
- Determine the user type (free, professional, enterprise license) of the user to upload, and prepare a file for each type of license
- Please refer to attached Excel file for the format of CSV format.
Column names will be described in English half size from the following column A: email, first_name, last_name, department, user group, IM_group
and department, user group, and IM_group are optional items.
- Up to 9999 user records can be uploaded at one time.
- After uploading, it will be displayed on the Pending tab until the user activates the account.
(1) Creation of CSV file created by Excel
- Open Microsoft Excel.
- Enter user data in the following format:
CSV format: email, first_name, last_name, department, user group, IM group
* Enter one item for each column from column A.
- Click [ File ] and save as a CSV file with a name. At this time, save with character code [UTF-8]. Please close the file.
Perform the next procedure ” (2) Upload CSV file to Zoom“.
※ If uploading is not successful for the file created above, please change the character code again according to the following steps 4 to 6.
- The saved file, right-click, click Open from the program],[Notepadand select to open the file.
- [ File ] and click, [ the Save As ]and click.
- Select the character code [UTF-8], [Save]and close the file.
(2) Upload the CSV file to Zoom
- Log in to https://zoom.us/account/user.
- Click the Users tab, [ the import ] and click.
- Uploading starts when you select a CSV file to upload.
- If an upload is successful, user data will be displayed on [ Hold tab ].
[ Sign in
in the activation email to activate their account.
- Users should click [ Sign in to Zoom ] in the activation email to activate their account.
Activated users migrate from Pending to the Users tab.
For more information, Import Users Via CSV File Please refer to.
2-1. How to register a user (basic edition)
[Administrator] User management
3. How to download the Zoom app
4. How can I automatically display the contacts in my account in the app?
Join a meeting on iOS or Android