This post was most recently updated on June 21st, 2021
You can configure client-side calendar integration to synchronize Zoom meetings and webinars on the Outlook client with the Windows Zoom desktop client. This mode of calendar integration requires the use of a MAPI framework that, unlike other calendar synchronization methods, relies on the Zoom client to communicate directly with the Outlook client without connecting through a server. This is especially useful if your organization is using an on-premises Exchange environment where customers may not be able to provide Zoom access to calendar data directly from the Exchange server.
Note : mobile devices and within the organization mac if the device there are many, the current MAPI order does not support these platforms, the calendar integration MAPI that you use is not recommended.
- Zoom desktop client for Windows 5.4.3 (58891.1115) or later
- Your administrator has enabled calendar and contact integration
Enable MAPI for calendar integration from account settings
- Sign in to the Zoom Web Portal as the owner or administrator.
- In the navigation panel, [Account Management], [Account Settings and then click the.
- On the Meetings tab, scroll down to the Calendar & Contacts section.
- Enable Calendar and Contact Integration.
- Select Exchange.
- Enable Use MAPI to integrate with Zoom desktop client (for Windows only).
- Click Save.
- (Optional) Click the lock icon to force account users to use MAPI only for calendar integration. Note: If this setting is locked, it will be automatically set for all users in your account and only Windows users will be able to use calendar integration. If this setting isn’t locked, Mac OS users can use O365 or Google Authenticator for calendar integration.
Authentication using MAPI calendar integration
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
- Click Profile.
- In the Calendar and Contacts section, under Calendar and Contact Integration, click Configure Calendar and Partner Services. Note: If the settings are locked by your account administrator, you will see the following message instead of the option to connect the service: “The calendar is automatically integrated for your Zoom Windows application”.
- Select Exchange and click Next. Enter according to the displayed screen.
- Click Finish.
How to schedule a meeting
Instant meetings and scheduled meetings
Meeting voting function
Watch a 1-minute video of how to use the Zoom Meeting Webinar (Summary)
Account-level settings for calendar and contact integration