Use cloud recording reports to determine the amount of cloud storage your account is using for recording. The report contains a graph that shows the amount of cumulative storage in use over a specified time period. Below the graph, daily data points are displayed. If you want to drill down further, you can check the details of a particular day.
Account administrators can use reports.
Note: This has been available since April 8, 2017.
To display information in the cloud recording report:
- 1. Log in to the Zoom, [ the report] > cloud record to move to.
- By default, data for the past 30 days is displayed. You can choose another period for this report.
- 2. Start Date to select a start date in the field, [End Date] and then select the end date in the field.
- 3. The period must be within the past 6 months and can include a period of up to 30 days.
- 4. Click Search to display data for the selected time period.
- 5. Place the cursor on the date in the graph, and click the Details link in the dialog that appears in the small dialog that appears.
The detail report shows information about the day of the record and the record of the previous day.
For more information, you can download the information from the report to your local computer by clicking the values in the Hostname or Recording (Total Size) column or by clicking Export as CSV File .
For more information, ClouCloud Recording Report Please confirm.