The Condition widget can be added and edited by the admins of a contact center. As you can see from the title, the Condition widget allows for the setting of destination widgets based on variables either predefined or variables coming from other widgets.
The Condition widget can be configured to route to the destination widget when a variable equals a certain value, for example, if you have already set up a Collect Input widget to collect digit inputs.
It contains the following information:
- How to add and edit the Condition widget
- Condition widget settings
Prerequisites for customizing the Condition widget
- Ownership or administrative privileges on an account
- You can choose from three types of accounts: Pro, Business, or Education
- In order to use Zoom Contact Center, you need to purchase a license
- Create a voice, chat, or SMS flow according to your needs
How to add and edit the Condition widget
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- Select Contact Center Management, then click Flows from the navigation menu at the top of the page.
- If you wish to edit the display name of a flow, simply click on it.
- You can drag Condition onto the appropriate location in the flow by clicking and dragging it in the left-side widget panel.
- Choose the Condition widget from the widget list.
- Click the Rename button to rename the widget if you want to change its display name.
- Choose a type from the drop-down menu under the Type heading on the Settings tab.
- Set the settings for the associated exits as well as customize the exit itself.
Condition widget settings
|Type options||Settings tab||Exits tab|
|The time range for the conditions of exit can be set based on any location and time zone. An example of this would be from 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday through Friday.||No additional settings available||Exit1, Exit 2, …: When you click Add Exit, you will be able to add more exit conditions, and change these settings.
No Match: This widget should be selected in the event that the exit condition has not been met..
|The exit conditions can be set based on a particular range of days in order to set a specific range of days. A week might be defined as Monday through Friday, for instance.||Not applicable||Exit1, Exit 2, …: By clicking on the Add Exit button, you will be able to add more exit conditions, and then modify these settings.
No Match: In the event that the exit condition is not met, select the destination widget to be displayed if it is not met.
|Variable: When setting exit conditions, you can use variables from another widget, global variables, or even your own custom variable.||The variable can be selected from another widget, a global variable, or a variable defined by the user.
If you select one of the variables from the CollectInput widget, for example, you will be able to use this to verify input coming from the widget.
|Exit1, Exit 2, …: To add more exit conditions, you will need to click on Add Exit, then you can change these settings.
No Match: If the exit condition hasn’t been met, then select the destination widget if it hasn’t been met.
|Get Queue Data: Depending on queue metrics data such as the number of engagements or available agents, configure exit conditions based on the available agents.||Queue: From the list of queues, choose the queue you wish to get queue data from.
Queue Data: This is the data that you will be using to determine the exit conditions based on.
|Exit1, Exit 2, …: After clicking on Add Exit, you will be able to add more exit conditions and then change the respective settings.
A no match condition means that the destination widget will be selected if the exit condition has not been met.
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you add a widget to zoom?
- Once you have logged into your Zoom account, you will be able to access the Zoom web portal.
- Click on Contact Center Management, then click on Flows in the menu on the left side of the screen.
- The display name of a flow can be edited by clicking on it.
- In the widgets panel on the left of the screen, select Script and drag it to the desired location in your flow.
- On the left side of the screen, there is a widget called Script that you can click on.
How do I turn on zoom widget?
How do I hide the zoom widget?
- It is possible to disable the zoom widget permanently on every single web page that you visit by following these steps.
- In the top right corner of every web page, there is a small icon that appears.
- When you double click on it, it will only be hidden until you refresh the page.
Does pinch zoom change image?
How do I get rid of Zoom assistant?
- Zoom’s Desktop App can be accessed by opening it in a separate window.
- Clicking on the profile picture located at the top right corner of Zoom’s window will take you to the settings menu, which can be accessed by clicking on it. (Alternatively, you can use the settings cog icon to access the settings menu.)
- Zoom Assistant can be turned on or off by selecting the ‘Zoom Assistant’ option under the General tab and either choosing the checkbox next to it, or unchecking it to turn it off, by clicking the ‘Zoom Assistant’ option under the General tab.