This post was most recently updated on July 22nd, 2022
A Zoom Webinar host can present a survey to attendees once the Zoom Webinar has taken place by enabling Webinar Survey. It is also possible to offer a third-party survey service as an alternative to Zoom’s native webinar survey feature as well, such as Google Forms or Survey Monkey, in case you do not want to use Zoom’s native survey feature.
If you want to allow participants to participate in surveys after Zoom meetings, you can also enable that feature. See how enabling meeting surveys can help you get the most out of your meetings.
The following topics will be covered in this article:
- How to enable webinar surveys
- How to use webinar surveys
Prerequisites for enabling webinar surveys
- There are four types of accounts: Pro, Business, Education, and Enterprise
- In order to take part in Zoom Webinars, you must be a licensed Zoom user (500, 1,000, 3000, 5000, 10000, or 50000)
- Owners of accounts or administrators with access to the account
How to enable webinar surveys
- Log in to the Zoom web portal by entering your username and password.
- You can access the Account Settings by clicking the Account Management tab in the navigation panel.
- Click on the Meetings tab on the left side of the page.
- To enable or disable the Webinar Survey during a meeting, click the toggle next to the In Meeting (Basic) section.
- You will need to verify the change by clicking the Enable or Disable button if a verification dialog displays.
- It is optional for you to indicate the option to prevent all users in your account from making changes to this setting, by clicking the lock icon, and then selecting Lock to confirm the selection.
- At the account level, you may enable or disable the use of third-party survey links during meetings by checking or unchecking the Allow host to use a 3rd-party survey link check box. To confirm the changes you have made, click on the Save button.
- Sign in to the Zoom website using your Zoom account information.
- The first thing you need to do is to click the User Management tab and then the Groups tab.
- From the list of groups, click the name of the group that applies to you.
- To access the Meetings tab, click on it.
- You can enable or disable the webinar survey by clicking the Webinar Survey toggle under the In Meeting (Basic) menu.
- Click the Enable or Disable button on the verification dialog box if the change needs to be verified.
Note: It is possible that the option has been blocked at the account level and needs to be changed at the account level if it is grayed out.
- For the lock icon to function, you must first click the lock icon, then click the Lock button to confirm that the lock setting should be disabled so that all users in the group cannot change it.
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging in to your account.
- The Settings button can be found in the navigation panel.
- The Meeting tab can be found by clicking on it.
- You can enable or disable the Webinar Survey under the In Meeting (Basic) tab by clicking on the corresponding toggle button.
- You can verify the change by clicking the Enable or Disable button in the verification dialog that appears.
- An option will be grayed out if it has been blocked by a group or an account at the account or group level. Your Zoom administrator should be able to assist you.
How to use webinar surveys
Take a look at how a webinar survey works and how you can use it.