While sharing the screen, there are cases where you want to share your Zoom app with the other party. You can share your own Zoom app screen by turning on the “Show Zoom window during screen sharing” setting. This feature is turned off by default.
This article describes how to set up Zoom app for screen sharing.
- Log in to www.zoom.us.
- [ Settings ] and then click.
- Scroll down the screen and toggle the Show Zoom window while sharing screen to blue.
- The setting is complete.
After completing this setting, you can share the window of your Zoom app.
This is a useful feature in supported / supported situations via Zoom.
Read it also –
|How To Display My Zoom Meeting Duration Connection Time|
|How To Display The Annotators Name In Zoom App|
Frequently Asked Question
How do I show the Zoom app on my desktop?
When you are in the taskbar, click the Windows icon. Once you have scrolled down the list of apps in your home screen, you will find the Zoom folder. On the left side of the screen, select the Zoom folder. The application can be launched by double-clicking on the Start Zoom button.
How do I get my Zoom window back?
How do I add the Zoom app to my toolbar?
Why is my Zoom profile picture not showing?
How do I change my Zoom display name?
- Zoom’s mobile app will be available as soon as you sign in.
- On the bottom right of the screen, tap More in order to find more options.
- Click on the name of your account to access your account information. …
- To change the display name, tap the Display Name button.
- Enter your first name as well as your last name in the fields provided for your account profile name.
- You will be able to see a display name in your Zoom account whenever you give someone access to your account. You can choose whether to include your first name, your full name, or your nickname in the display information.