There are multiple ways to share content from your laptop or mobile device to your Zoom room:
- Wireless direct sharing via proximity or shared code
- Wireless sharing by share.zoom.us
- Wireless Airplay Mirroring on MacOS or IOS
- Wired HDMI video capture on laptops
You can also share multiple screens in the Zoom room with enable sharing multiple screens in a Zoom Room .
This article contains the following:
- Comparison of sharing methods
Comparison of sharing methods
|Direct sharing||share.zoom.us||Airplay||Wired HDMI|
|Video / Audio||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|PPT with notes / Keynote Presenter mode||No||No||Yes (Extended desktop)||Yes|
|Screen content||720p / 60, 1080p / 30, 4k / 10||720p / 60, 1080p / 30, 4k / 10||1080p / 30||720p / 60, 1080p / 30|
|Video content||720p / 30||720p / 30||720p / 30||720p / 30|
|Video source (camera)||1080p / 30||1080p / 30||1080p / 30||1080p / 30|
How to share a screen with ZoomRoom
- Tap the controller’s ” presentation ” icon.
Tap Desktop or iPhone / iPad / Mac , depending on the type of device .
The following screen is displayed.
<Desktop / Laptop>
<iPhone / iPad / Mac>
For PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices , navigate to share.zoom.us in your browser or click / tap Screen Sharing in the client / app .
Enter the meeting ID.
- Select the desktop or application you want to share, and click [ Screen Sharing ].When prompted, please enter your shared key and password along the screen.
Note: When you start screen sharing, both video and audio are disabled by default.