If you hold a Zoom meeting using H.323 / SIP devices in your company besides ZoomRooms, you can easily call out to H.323 / SIP devices.
First, the administrator needs to create an H.323 / SIP room. Users can select and call out the H.323 / SIP room set by the administrator.
This article explains the following:
- Administrator creates H.323 / SIP room
- How users select and call out an H.323 / SIP room
- You must have purchased the H.323 / SIP room connector port.
- To add a room system to the directory, you need account owner or administrator privileges.
- You need Zoom Client version 3.5 or higher to access the directory and callout features.
Administrator creates H.323 / SIP room
- The administrator logs in to Zoom.us, opens the [Details] tab on the left task bar, and clicks [ H.323 / SIP Room Connector ] .
- Click the Devices tab and click Add H.323 / SIP Device .
On the “Add H.323 / SIP Device” screen, select the protocol as H.323 or SIP
- [ Display Name] and [IP address or H.323 extension] Enter.
- [Encryption] to [Auto] or [Yes] , [No] and then select one from.
When registering a large number of H.323 / SIP devices, it is easy to register from ” Import H.323 / SIP devices “.
In Excel, enter the required items in the order of ” Protocol, Display Name, IP Address or H.323 Extension, Encryption ” from the left .
※ At this time, H.323 is imported with encryption “automatic” and SIP encryption is imported with “n / a”.
How users select and call out an H.323 / SIP room
- If you are using a PC / Mac, click Invite.
- You can call out by clicking H.323 / SIP and selecting the H.323 / SIP room you want to invite.
If you use a mobile such as iPhone , tap [Participant] at the bottom of the screen .
It is in the screen [invitation] and then tap. Tap
[H.323 / SIP Room System Invitation] .
Select the type of room system and tap the device you want to call.