Toll-free vanity lines are telephone numbers that act as a means of spelling out words or phrases that are memorable to the caller. They can be used to create a recognizable brand for a phone number; for example, 1-800-FLOWERS can be used as a recognizable brand name.
The vanity local (regular) number can not be requested.
Prerequisites for requesting a vanity toll-free number
- Ownership or administrative privileges on the account
- That licenses Zoom Phone
- And the vanity numbers you want
How to check for available toll-free licenses
- To access the Zoom web portal, you will need to sign in.
- After you have signed in, click on Phone System Management, and then User & Rooms.
- You will find the Phone Numbers tab on the left side of your screen.
The far-right column at the top will let you know if you have any toll-free licenses available.
How to request a vanity number
Please send an email with the information listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- You are requesting the following numbers:
- Please confirm that there is a toll-free number available for your business
- By CCing your Account Manager or main point of contact at Zoom