Scheduling a webinar allows you to save its settings for use as a template for future webinar schedules.
If you save the following content as a template, you do not have to set each time.
- Whether to disable Q & A
- Add poll questions and answers
- In the case of a regular webinar, a regular holding schedule etc.
After saving a webinar as a template, if you want to create a webinar with similar settings, you can select that template. You can select up to 20 saved webinar templates.
This page explains the following items.
- Create a webinar template
- Schedule a webinar from a template
Requirements for Creating a Template
- Webinar plan where 100 people, 500 people, 1000 people, 3000 people, 5000 people or 10000 people can participate
- Host user type is charged and webinar license is assigned
How to create a webinar template
- Log in to Zoom
and go to the
- Click Schedule Webinar.
- Select the settings to apply to the template. -Topic: Select the topic/name of the webinar.
• Description (optional): Enter any description of the webinars. This will be displayed on the registration page.
・ Date and time: Select the date and time of the webinar.
• Duration: Select the approximate duration of the webinar.
Time zone: By default, Zoom uses the time zone set in your profile.
Click the drop-down to select another time zone.
And constant period held Webinar: Put a check mark in the case to periodically hold a webinar. In this case, the same meeting ID is used in each session. When this item is selected, additional options related to repetition open. -Repeat
: Select the repetition frequency of the webinar. Daily, weekly, monthly, or no fixed time.
※ It can be held repeatedly up to 50 times.
If you need to hold more than 50 times, use the No Fixed Time option.
The registration webinar cannot be scheduled without a fixed time.- Other repeat options depend on the repetition frequency of the meeting. You can set the meeting to end after a set number of times or to end the recurring meeting on a specific date.・Registration: If it is necessary to register, check it.・ Host video: When joining a webinar, select host video on / off.
You can turn it off when the webinar starts and turn on the video when you are ready.・ Panelist video: When joining a webinar, select to turn on / off the participant video.
You can turn it off when the webinar starts and turn on the video when you are ready.• Voice options: Choose whether the user can make calls using the phone only, computer audio only, both phone and computer audio, or third-party audio (if enabled for your account).
・Require webinar password: You can select and enter a webinar password.
Participants must enter the password described in the registration confirmation email before joining the webinar.
・Q & A: If you want to use the Q & A panel in the webinar, put a check mark.
・Enable Practice Session: Check this item to start the webinar in a practice session instead of living delivery.
• Advanced Options: Click the arrow to display additional options for the webinar. -For scheduling: If you have the scheduling permission of another user, you can select the user to set the schedule from the drop-down. The user also needs to have a paid license and a webinar license. Please refer to here for details about schedule creation authority. - alternate host : on account of the host by entering the email address of another Zoom user with a paid license, so that you can start the meeting at the time of host absence.
- Click Schedule .
- [Inviteparticipants] , [Mail Settings] , [branding] , [vote] , [integration] and then scroll down to the tab of.
- Change the settings applied to the template and save. The following example shows that a vote has been added.
- Click Save this webinar as a template.
- Specify a template name and click Save As Template.
How to use a webinar template
After creating a webinar template, you can schedule a new webinar from that template that contains all the settings.
Please note that the new webinar does not contain a date.
- Log in to Zoom and go to the Webinar page.
- Click Schedule Webinar.
- From the Use Template menu, select a previously saved template.
- Template preferences and advanced settings are copied to the newly created webinar.
- If necessary, change the webinar name and description, and change the date and time information or repeating information saved in the template.
- Change the other settings , [ schedule] and click.Note: If you have saved one or more webinar templates, you can view or delete the templates from the Webinar Templates tab. You can save up to 20 templates .
Webinar email settings
Webinar rehearsal (practical session function)
Getting Started with Webinar
Import webinar registrants using CSV
Use meeting and webinar authentication profiles