With iOS screen sharing
With Zoom, you can use the Zoom desktop client to share iOS screens wirelessly and wiredly from your iPhone and iPad. You can also use iOS 11 or later screen recordings to share the entire iOS device screen .
When sharing the iOS screen, it is recommended to turn on the good-night mode to avoid receiving unexpected notifications .
Note: When using screen mirroring, some videos can not be shared.
Requirements for screen mirroring
・ Zoom client of Windows 3.5.27094.0918 or later
・Zoom client of Mac 3.5.27094.0918 or later ・ Installs a plug-in for sharing
and iPhone / iPad * with computers on the same network .
-IPhone 4 or later, iPad, iPad mini, 4th generation or later
-Network and computer firewall that enables Airplay access-For details, please check the protocol of IOS Airplay screen sharing .
* You will be prompted to download this device the first time you choose to share your iOS device via Airplay. Alternatively, you can manually download the iOS device from the Download Center .
Sharing method with screen mirroring
Windows / Mac
- In the meeting, click Share Screen .
Select [ iPhone / iPad ].
- Optional: If you want to share phone audio in a meeting, check [ Share computer audio ].
- Click [ Shared Screen ].
- If prompted, install the plug-in.
The installation starts when you click Install.
- Follow the steps to connect your iOS device.・ Connect to the same network / Wi-Fi as your PC. -Select
[ AirPlay ].
・ Select the corresponding iPhone / iPad.
・Enable [ Screen Mirroring ].
- Swipe upward on the phone screen to access the Control Center.
- Tap [ Screen Mirroring ]. Select
- The iPad / iPhone is shared to the meeting.
How to share with wired connections
-Mac OS 10.10 or later -Mac 4.0.35295.0605 or later zoom client
-iOS device running iOS 8 or later
- In the meeting, click Sharing Screen .
- Select [ iPhone / iPad via Cable ].
Optional: Check ” Share computer audio ” if you want to share phone audio in the meeting .
- Click ” Shared Screen “.
- Follow the instructions below.
・ Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
・ If the iPhone or iPad is certified, select “Trust”
- Connect your iPhone or iPad with a cable.
- When prompted on your iOS device, select Trust .
- Please enter a passcode if necessary.
- The screen of iPhone / iPad is now shared to the meeting.
Read it –
zoom share screen not working
how to share iphone screen on zoom meeting
zoom airplay not working
ipad screen mirroring zoom
why can’t i share my screen on zoom
zoom screen mirroring
how do i share my ipad screen with zoom
zoom share screen not working ipad
People also ask –
Can you screen mirror while using zoom?
Can you screen share on the Zoom app?
How do you screen share on iPhone with zoom?
Can you mirror zoom from iPhone to TV?
What is mirror effect on Zoom?
How do I enable screen sharing on Zoom for participants?
Why is the share screen button green on Zoom?
How do I see everyone on Zoom?
How do I turn on Screen Sharing on my iPhone?
How do I change the view on Zoom?
How can I mirror my iPhone to my TV without Apple TV?
How can I share my iPhone screen to my TV?
Can you cast Zoom meeting to TV?
Can I put zoom on my smart TV?
How do you mirror zoom?
How do I stop zoom mirroring?
Why is my zoom camera backwards?
Can you hide participants in zoom?
What happens if you go over 40 minutes on Zoom?
How do I participate in Zoom meeting?
How many people can be on Zoom at once?
How can I mirror my iPhone to my Smart TV?
How do I mirror my iPhone to my Smart TV?
How do I mirror my iPhone to my TV using USB?
Can others see you on Zoom?
How do you raise a hand in zoom?
Is Zoom still free after 40 minutes?
Is Zoom still free for over 40 minutes?
How do you get around the 40 minute limit on Zoom?
How do I screen mirror to my Smart TV?
How do I screen mirror to my TV?
Is zoom better than Skype?
Is Zoom still free for teachers?
What is screen mirroring on the iPhone 11?