This post was most recently updated on July 22nd, 2022
With iOS screen sharing
With Zoom, you can use the Zoom desktop client to share iOS screens wirelessly and wiredly from your iPhone and iPad. You can also use iOS 11 or later screen recordings to share the entire iOS device screen .
When sharing the iOS screen, it is recommended to turn on the good-night mode to avoid receiving unexpected notifications .
Note: When using screen mirroring, some videos can not be shared.
Requirements for screen mirroring
・ Zoom client of Windows 3.5.27094.0918 or later
・Zoom client of Mac 3.5.27094.0918 or later ・ Installs a plug-in for sharing
and iPhone / iPad * with computers on the same network .
-IPhone 4 or later, iPad, iPad mini, 4th generation or later
-Network and computer firewall that enables Airplay access-For details, please check the protocol of IOS Airplay screen sharing .
* You will be prompted to download this device the first time you choose to share your iOS device via Airplay. Alternatively, you can manually download the iOS device from the Download Center .
Sharing method with screen mirroring
Windows / Mac
- In the meeting, click Share Screen .Select [ iPhone / iPad ].
- Optional: If you want to share phone audio in a meeting, check [ Share computer audio ].
- Click [ Shared Screen ].
- If prompted, install the plug-in.
The installation starts when you click Install.
- Follow the steps to connect your iOS device.・ Connect to the same network / Wi-Fi as your PC. -Select
[ AirPlay ].
・ Select the corresponding iPhone / iPad.
・Enable [ Screen Mirroring ].
- Swipe upward on the phone screen to access the Control Center.
- Tap [ Screen Mirroring ]. Select
- The iPad / iPhone is shared to the meeting.
How to share with wired connections
-Mac OS 10.10 or later -Mac 4.0.35295.0605 or later zoom client
-iOS device running iOS 8 or later
- In the meeting, click Sharing Screen .
- Select [ iPhone / iPad via Cable ].
Optional: Check ” Share computer audio ” if you want to share phone audio in the meeting .
- Click ” Shared Screen “.
- Follow the instructions below.
・ Connect your iPhone or iPad to your computer.
・ If the iPhone or iPad is certified, select “Trust”
- Connect your iPhone or iPad with a cable.
- When prompted on your iOS device, select Trust .
- Please enter a passcode if necessary.
- The screen of iPhone / iPad is now shared to the meeting.
iOS Airplay screen sharing protocol
What is screen sharing?
Screen sharing (iOS)
[Host] How to prevent participants from sharing screens
How to hide the notifications you receive while sharing your screen on iOS