AudioCodes MP1XX series ATA devices (for example, MP124 and MP112) can be configured to support faxing using the parameters listed in this article.
Prerequisites for setting up fax support for an AudioCodes MP1XX series gateway
- Gateways that are MP12XX certified by Zoom Phone and are provisioned by Zoom Phone
- are configured with analog ports and are able to receive and make calls to analog ports
Using a gateway from the MP1XX series, you can configure faxing on your audiocodes device
- The MP1XX ATA web interface can be accessed by logging in.
- The configuration process is under Configuration > VoIP > Media > Fax/Modem/CID Setup.
- Click on the following button to make changes to the following fields:
- Fax Transport Mode
- V.21 Modem Transport Type
- V.22 Modem Transport Type
- V.23 Modem Transport Type
- V.32 Modem Transport Type
- V.34 Modem Transport Type
- It is recommended that you change the Fax/Modem Bypass Coder Type, depending on the region, from G711Ulaw to G711Alaw.
- Once the parameters have been submitted, the changes will take effect on the device.
- To make the settings permanent, click Burn.