Depending on your admin’s settings, you may be able to enter a wrap-up time where you can choose how you want to end the call. You will be able to assign a disposition to each engagement so that you will be able to assign an outcome or topic to it. Those dispositions, for example, indicate that the caller should be followed up with as soon as possible.
In order to help other agents or supervisors, you can then add notes to engagements so that they can use that information for reference. It is possible to add notes in order to explain why you chose a particular disposition, for example. The notes attached to an engagement are arranged chronologically by the engagement agent and then sorted by the published time stamp of the note attached to the engagement. An agent does not have the ability to change the order in which notes appear if they edit an existing note.
There are a number of topics covered in this article, including:
- How to add a note
- How to select a disposition
Prerequisites for adding notes or dispositions
- You need Zoom desktop client version 5.9.3 or higher for Windows or macOS to use Zoom
- There are three types of accounts: Professional, Business, and Education
- Licences for Zoom Contact Center are available
How to add a note
- Open the Zoom desktop app and sign in to your account.
- Calls can be made or received using the contact center.
- The call has been ended.
- Please click on the Engagement tab at the top of the page.
- If you want to add a note, you can do so by clicking on Add note, then click on Publish.
- In the Published notes section, you will be able to see the notes you have published. Whenever another agent receives a call from the same person, the note from you will appear so that it can be referenced by them as well. There is a section in the Published notes section that displays the most recent notes that have been published.
- If you want to make changes to your note, click the pencil icon, then click Save to save your changes.
An updated timestamp will be added to your note. You will also be able to see this to let other agents know that you have made changes to the note.
How to select a disposition
- Using the Zoom desktop client, you can sign in to the application.
- With the help of the contact center, you can make or receive a voice call.
- The call has been ended.
- The Engagement tab can be found by clicking the button.
- You can select one of the dispositions from the drop-down menu by clicking the Dispositions button.
- It is optional to add a note that explains what you are doing.
Read it also –
|Managing Dispositions In Zoom App|
|How To Use The Ibm Notes Plugin In Zoom|
|About Notes In The Zoom Meeting|
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you add notes to Zoom?
Basic Personal Note
Adding a personal note to the bottom of your chat profile can be done through the Zoom desktop client by signing in via your Zoom account. Click the profile picture next to the Add a Personal Note button at the top-right corner (see photo below).
How do you take notes in a Zoom meeting?
Zoom app (desktop or browser) does not have a feature or section that allows me to take notes, so I was unable to find any such features or sections within the app. Aside from Zoom, you will also need a note-taking app or a document-creating app, such as Microsoft Word, Evernote, Onenote, Notion, Google Docs, or any other app that makes taking notes a snap, along with whatever app you choose to use as well.
How do you text yourself on Zoom?
How to access your personal chat space
The Zoom app requires that you sign in.
You will find a tab for Team Chat on the screen.
If the section you are looking for is Starred, tap it.
Your name will appear when you tap it.
It is possible to send yourself a message by entering notes and pressing Enter when you are done.
How many types of Zoom apps are there?
There is no doubt that Zoom Apps make it easier to run more productive, collaborative, and enjoyable meetings. There are currently over 50 different apps available in the Zoom App Store, covering a wide variety of enterprise and consumer use cases. For example, enterprise apps such as whiteboarding are available, as well as consumer apps such as note-taking and video games, with many more set to become available in the near future. Despite the progress we have made, there is still a lot of work to be done.
Can teachers see your screen on Zoom without you knowing?
No, they cannot.
This is pure and simple. You will not be able to see your screen unless you share it with others in the meeting in advance. As a matter of fact, it’s not something you can do accidentally, so you don’t have to worry about getting it wrong on purpose.
Does Zoom Always record?
A cloud recording will begin automatically regardless of whether the host is connecting via a computer, a mobile device, or by phone. Using the Allow participants to join anytime option, as well as allowing participants to join before the host is able, automatic cloud recording will begin as well. For webinar practice sessions, automatic recording won’t start as soon as they begin