The following article will help you if you need to add several public phones at the same time or export a CSV file with the addresses of all the public phones already in your system. There is also an option to add the common area phones one at a time, if you prefer.
- Add new phones to the common area in batches
- Existing phones in the common area can be exported in bulk
Prerequisites for batch adding/exporting common area phones
- As a result of exporting a CSV file, a common area phone has been added and is provisioned
- Whether it’s a Pro, Business, or Education account, there’s a plan for you
- Ownership or administrative privileges of the account
- License for Zoom Phone
Batch adding new common area phones
In the second phase of the provisioning process, you will be able to add several common area phones at the same time. During batch installation of the phones, you will have to complete assisted provisioning if the common area phone does not support ZTP.
- To access the Zoom web portal, you will need to sign in.
- Click on Phone System Management from the navigation menu, then click Users & Rooms from the drop-down menu.
- The Common Area Phones tab can be found by clicking on it.
- The Import button can be found at the top of the page.
- Here is a sample CSV file containing the required fields that can be downloaded and viewed by clicking on CSV Sample.
- Please fill out the fields in the sample CSV file as accurately as you can.
- In order to start the batch process, click Upload CSV and then select your completed CSV file from the drop down menu.
- When you click on Details, you will see a description of each field that has been filled in incorrectly.
- The batch process can be continued by pressing Ignore Issues and Upload Others (if applicable). There will be no import of any rows in the CSV file that have errors in them. In the event that all rows have errors, you will not be able to see this option.
- The batch process will not be able to complete if all the rows in the CSV file have errors in them. Once you have fixed the CSV file, click on the Reupload button.
- You can cancel the batch import process by clicking the Close button.
- If the batch process has been completed successfully, you will be able to click Close.
Batch exporting existing common area phones
A CSV file can be exported in batch format containing the details of all common area phones on your account as well as any specific ones.
- Sign in to the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- Click on Phone System Management in the navigation menu, and then on Users & Rooms in the next screen.
- Select the Common Area Phones tab from the drop-down menu.
- You can export a CSV file of existing common area phones by clicking the Export button at the top of the page.
Read it also –
|Batch Importing And Updating Users In Zoom App|
|Batch Importing Or Exporting Phones And Devices In Zoom|
|Batch Importing Exporting Or Updating Phone Users In Zoom App|
|Batch Exporting And Assigning Phone Numbers In Zoom App|
|Add Batch User In Zoom|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I import a CSV file into zoom?
Use spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel to fill out the fields in the exported CSV file or sample CSV file. On the Zoom website, you will be able to upload a CSV file by clicking Upload CSV at the bottom of the page.
How do I export a csv file in zoom?
Please click on the User Management menu and then click on Users, which will take you to the users page. There is an Export option on the right side of the page, which can be accessed by clicking All users in the table. A CSV file of the existing users will be exported as a result of clicking this button.
Does Zoom phone have auto attendant?
In all cases, the main auto receptionist will answer all calls to the main company number and will take care of the inquiries. Zoom Phone automatically creates a primary auto receptionist for every site in your network if you have multiple sites.
Can I import my contacts into Zoom?
In Zoom, users can save personal information, such as names, email addresses, phone numbers, and other information by uploading a CSV file containing their personal data. There is a My Contacts section on the Contacts tab in the Zoom desktop client and mobile app where you can check out each of the contacts that you’ve saved in your account and make sure they are synced between the two.
Can you export registration list from Zoom?
Any Zoom Event hosted by a host can be exported as a CSV file, which allows hosts to download a list of registrants. Visit the Registration page to complete the registration process. On this page, you will find a tab called Registrants. If you would like to download a CSV file of this information, click Export in the top right corner.
Why are my contacts not showing up in Zoom?
If you are an administrator, you need to sign in to Zoom’s web portal. Under User Management, click Contacts, and then click on your contact information. It is recommended that you uncheck the box under ‘All Contacts’ if the List all Zoom Rooms option is checked. The Select Zoom Rooms page will appear. Select the Zoom Rooms you wish to include in the contact group by clicking the checkbox next to each room.