You can test your camcorder with Zoom before and during the meeting to see if it works properly.
Windows, Mac, Linux
How to test the video before the meeting
- Log in to the Zoom client.
- Click Gear mark ( setting).
- Click the Video tab.
- A preview of the camera is displayed. You can select other cameras as needed.
Also, if the video is not in the correct position, you can rotate the screen every 90 ° to return to the correct position.
To test the video in a meeting
- Click the arrow next to Video Start/Stop.
- Select [ Video Settings ].
The video settings will open and you can change the camera or settings.
- [ Aspect Ratio ]: Select whether to share the camera in 16: 9 (widescreen) or original size.
- [ Enable HD ]: Applies an aspect ratio of 16: 9 and shares HD video if the conditions are met.
- [ Enable mirror effect ]: Invert camera video.
- [ To enable hardware acceleration ]: If the CPU problem occurs when you use the Zoom, check this setting. Hardware acceleration uses hardware instead of Zoom software to encode and decode video.
- [ To correct the appearance ]: Apply a blur effect to video.
- [ Always Display participant names on their video ]: Always display the name of each participant in the lower left part of the video window.
- [ When you participate in the meeting, to turn off the video ]: The camera is turned off by default at the time of participation meeting. You can turn it on after joining the meeting.
- [ Hide Non-Video participants ]: Selecting this option will turn off the video window box of the participants without video or joined via PSTN. As these participants speak, their names appear at the top of the screen.
- [ Spot my video when talking ]: If you are using active speaker video, show your video locally.
You can rotate the camera as needed .
iOS · Android
The Zoom mobile app lets you start an instant meeting and then test your video.
- [ Tap on Start Meeting ].
On the video switching to, [ the beginning of the meeting and then tap].
The first time you join a Zoom meeting from this device, Zoom asks for permission to access the camera and microphone.
- The video will be displayed.
If the meeting has already started,
To turn on the camera, tap Start Video on the screen.
Read it –
zoom test video
zoom test meeting password
zoom video not working
microphone for zoom meetings
video conference test
zoom echo test
People also ask –
How do you test sound and video on Zoom?
Can you watch a video while on Zoom?
How do I get my camera to work on Zoom?
How do you meet on the Zoom app?
How do I see everyone on Zoom?
Is zoom better than Skype?
How do I enable video on Zoom?
Why is snap camera not working on Zoom?
How do I activate the camera on my laptop?
How do you share a video on Zoom app?
How do I disable video camera on zoom meeting?
How do you share a video on Zoom app mobile?
How do you watch a movie in zoom?
How do I share a video with sound on Zoom Mobile?
Can you split screen on Zoom?
How many people can join a zoom meeting?
How do I send a zoom meeting invite?
How do I host a zoom meeting for the first time?
What happens if you go over 40 minutes on Zoom?
How can I see all participants in Zoom Browser?
How do I see participants in zoom after meeting?
Why is zoom so popular?
Is Zoom owned by Skype?I
s Zoom like FaceTime?
Why can’t I see video on Zoom?
Why can’t I see others video on Zoom?
Why is my video blurry on Zoom?
Why is snap camera not working?
Why does my snap camera say no available camera input?
Why is snap camera not working on Google meet?
How do I activate the camera on my HP laptop?
How do I unblock my camera on my laptop?
Why my camera in laptop is not working?
Can you share a video with sound on Zoom?
How do I share a video on Microsoft teams?
How do I screen share in zoom?