To get the latest features and functionality of Zoom for Salesforce, you can upgrade the Zoom app.
How to check the Zoom app version number
- You need to sign into your Salesforce account.
- Select Setup then Installed Packages from the menu.
In the Zoom app, you’ll see the version number displayed.
- To find out which version of Zoom App is installed, you should compare it to the Zoom App version listed in App Exchange. You can find the current version number under the Additional Information section of the Zoom App.
How to upgrade the Zoom app
- Zoom can be accessed through the App Exchange.
- To download Zoom, click Download Now.
- To finish installing Zoom, click Finish installing Zoom.
Note: It is a good idea to continue through the installation process and select Install for All Users if you previously installed the app for Admins Only and now wish to allow access to all users.