Zoom Phone allows you to bring your own carrier with you (BYOC) through the carrier integration in Marketplace. With the ability to combine and match multiple providers, you can easily locate and connect to your preferred provider.
The following topics are covered in this article:
- How to locate available carriers
- How to assign a provider’s phone number to Zoom
- How to view the list of your provider’s phone numbers in your Zoom account
Prerequisites for using Marketplace for phone provider exchange
- Owners of accounts or administrators of accounts
- Accounts are available in three levels: Professional, Business, and Enterprise
- Licenses for Zoom Phones are available for purchase
How to locate available carriers
- Log into the Zoom Marketplace by signing in with your Zoom account.
- You can find the Carrier category under the Categories column.
Once you click on the carrier list, you will be able to choose from a variety of choices
- Once you have chosen the carrier you would like to use, click on it.
- If you would like to review the information about the requirements of the app, click Install Requirement.
- Click on the Install button to authorize your account with the carrier.
- As soon as the Provider Exchange has been enabled on your Zoom web portal, you will be able to log in.
- Click Phone System Management from the navigation menu, followed by Provider Exchange from the Provider Management menu.
There will be a list of all the providers that are available on the Provider Exchange page.
- The country/region of your provider can be selected as an option in the search box, or you can type in the name of your provider.
How to assign a provider’s phone number to Zoom
- If you are looking for available carriers, you will need to locate your provider.
- If you are able to see your provider’s name on the far right side of the screen, click Connect.
As soon as you click on the link, you will be redirected to the web portal of your provider
- Obtain the phone number used with Zoom from the provider’s portal by going to the provider’s website.
- The phone number should be assigned to Zoom as soon as possible.
How to view the list of your provider’s phone numbers in your Zoom account
- The Zoom web portal can be accessed by logging into your account.
- Please click Phone System Management from the navigation menu, then select Phone Numbers from the list of options available.
- To find out more about Provider Exchange, select the tab to the left.
When you have multiple providers, a list of the phone numbers for each of them will be displayed and you will be able to filter the list by provider if there are more than one.