How to install Zoom on iPhone
- Open” App Store ” and enter ” zoom ” in the search field to search.
- Multiple candidates are displayed, but the app “ ZOOM Cloud Meetings” is the corresponding app.
- Tap [Get].
If you are not signed in, you will be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. Please sign in with your ID and password. If it is set in advance, fingerprint authentication and face authentication can also be used.
If authentication is successful, the download will begin and the installation will end. Make sure that the Zoom icon is added to the home screen.
Know it also –
- Can I login without Google or Facebook in Zoom App?
- Screen Sharing (iOS) in Zoom Meeting App
- Introduction to H.323 / SIP Room Connector in Zoom Cloud Meeting
How to install Zoom on Android
1. You can open it with the icon “Play Store”. In most cases, the icon is on the home screen or in “Settings”.
Google Play uses your Google ID.
If you have not registered your Google ID on your device in advance, you will be asked to sign in. If you do not have a Google ID, create one and then use Google Play again.
1. You can also search for apps by name on Google Play. Enter ” zoom ” in the search window . The app called ” ZOOM Cloud Meetings ” is the corresponding app.
2. Tap ” Install ” to start downloading and installing
How to install the application (PC version)
Join a meeting on iOS or Android
How to install on Mac
Windows and Mac start
Where are the Mac apps?
What is the difference between Zoom Meeting and Zoom Rooms?
Audio function cannot be used (iOS, Android)
Activation procedure for users invited to your account
Failed to upgrade the Zoom app. How can I upgrade the app?