How to install Zoom on iPhone
- Open” App Store ” and enter ” zoom ” in the search field to search.
- Multiple candidates are displayed, but the app “ ZOOM Cloud Meetings” is the corresponding app.
- Tap [Get].
If you are not signed in, you will be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. Please sign in with your ID and password. If it is set in advance, fingerprint authentication and face authentication can also be used.
If authentication is successful, the download will begin and the installation will end. Make sure that the Zoom icon is added to the home screen.
How to install Zoom on Android
1. You can open it with the icon “Play Store”. In most cases, the icon is on the home screen or in “Settings“.
Google Play uses your Google ID.
If you have not registered your Google ID on your device in advance, you will be asked to sign in. If you do not have a Google ID, create one and then use Google Play again.
1. You can also search for apps by name on Google Play. Enter ” zoom ” in the search window . The app called ” ZOOM Cloud Meetings ” is the corresponding app.
2. Tap ” Install ” to start downloading and installing
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Zoom compatible with iPhone and Android?
Can we install the Zoom app in iPhone?
What is iOS latest version?
- IOS 16 is the latest version of the operating system. IPadOS is currently version 15.7.
- There is a new version of macOS available called 12.6. Here’s how to install it and how to allow important updates to be done automatically.
- Version 16 of tvOS is the most recent version.
- WatchOS 9 is the latest version.
Is the Zoom app free on iPhone?
How do I know which version of Zoom I have?