How to install Zoom on iPhone
1. Open ” App Store ” and enter ” zoom ” in the search field to search.
2. Multiple candidates are displayed, but the app “ ZOOM Cloud Meetings ” is the corresponding app.
3. Tap [Get] .
If you are not signed in, you will be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. Please sign in with your ID and password. If it is set in advance, fingerprint authentication and face authentication can also be used.
If authentication is successful, the download will begin and the installation will end. Make sure that the Zoom icon is added to the home screen.
How to install Zoom on Android
1. Open with the icon “Play Store”. Most of the icons are on the home screen or in “Settings”.
Google Play uses a Google ID.
If you do not have a Google ID registered in advance, you will be asked to sign in. If you do not have a Google ID, create one and use Google Play again.
1. You can also search for apps by name on Google Play. Enter zoom in the search window. App ” ZOOM Cloud Meetings ” is the corresponding app.
2. Tap ” Install ” to start downloading and installing