If your network firewall is causing problems with group messaging, please enable the following:
- Check if your firewall is blocking Zoom: Check to see that the Zoom traffic is not being blocked by your firewall. You could try turning off your firewall entirely for a little while to see if that helps fix the problem. If it does, then you might need to make some adjustments to your firewall in order to let Zoom traffic through.
- Configure your firewall to allow Zoom traffic: Adding Zoom to the list of programs that can be trusted will allow you to configure your firewall to allow traffic to and from Zoom. The procedures necessary to accomplish this will differ from one firewall to another.
- If you’re using a third-party firewall, make sure it’s compatible with Zoom: There is a possibility that not all third-party firewalls are entirely compatible with Zoom. If you are using a firewall provided by a third-party, check to see that it is compatible with Zoom and that it is configured properly.
- Check your network settings: Check to see that the settings for your network have been adjusted appropriately. You may check your network settings by going to the settings for your network on your computer or by getting in touch with the administrator of your network.
- Try using a different network: If you can, try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network or using a different network altogether to see if it addresses the problem. If that doesn’t work, try using a different network.
- Contact Zoom support: In the event that none of the actions outlined above are successful, you can get more assistance by contacting Zoom support. They might be able to give you with additional methods for troubleshooting or assist you in resolving the problem.
- Zoom firewall settings
- Meeting Connector Firewall Settings
- Cloudroom connector firewall settings
- Virtual Room Connector Firewall Settings
CRC network firewall settings
Wireless (WiFi) connection issues
[Administrator] QoS DSCP marking
[Administrator] I want to limit the chat function.
About data that may spike