As a precautionary measure you may want to move all of the scheduled meetings, webinars, and cloud recordings that the deleted user has to another user before deleting that user. The data can only be transferred to one new user at a time.
Prerequisites for transferring meetings, webinars, or cloud recordings
- When deleting a user, the account owner must have access in order to do so
- in case the user being deleted is a member of the account owner’s team or an administrator’s team
- team, they will both be able to be deleted
- at the same time so that a new, licensed user can be added to the cloud for this purpose
- New, Licensed user will be able to transfer webinars to their new account once they have the webinar add-on installed
Read it also –
|How To Control Slides Shared By Another Participant In Zoom|
|How To Transfer Data To Another User In Zoom App|
|How To Delegate A Host Right To Another Person And Leave The Zoom Meeting|
How to transfer data to another user
You will need to change the admin‘s role to a member before you are able to delete the user.
- Then, sign into the Zoom web portal as an administrator with permissions to edit users.
- Then, click on User Management, followed by Users in the navigation menu.
- Find the user from whom you are transferring data, and then click on it.
- To edit a member’s profile, you will need to click on the ellipsis to the far right of their name.
- Click Delete.
- From there, you can select the types of data you want to transfer:
- All upcoming meetings:
- Meetings scheduled with the user, except those scheduled with the user’s PMI, are transferred from the previous system to the new system.
- All upcoming webinars:
- This includes all webinars scheduled by the user. A webinar license must be assigned to the profile of the receiving user before they are permitted to view the webinars.
- All cloud recording files:
- These will all be transferred from the cloud. Licensed users can view these cloud recordings, otherwise they will not be able to access them.
- If you would like to transfer selected data to another user, you will need to enter the email address of that user.
- Click Delete.
Frequently Asked Questions