Different systems can support different devices.
First of all , we recommend that you apply for a free trial and test it.
Camera microphone speaker integrated machine unit
For small meeting rooms
- CS-700AV (YAMAHA)
Recommended HD Camera
For meeting rooms
- Logitech PTZ Pro2 Full HD 90 Degree View
- Aver CAM 340 up to 4 KUHD, for small conferences (2-8 people)
- Aver CAM 520 Full HD For Large-scale Conferences (7-24 people)
For PC, laptop
- Logitech C930e Full HD 90 Degree View
- Logitech Brio 4KHD 90 degree vision
- Microsoft HD webcam
USB speaker and microphone
High quality microphone speaker
- YVC-200 (Yamaha) for 1 to 4 people
- YVC-300 (Yamaha) for 4 to 6 people
- YVC-1000 (YAMAHA) for 8 to 40 people
Mobile microphone speaker
- Jabra Speak 510
- Logitech P710e
- Plantronics Calisto 600 Series
- For Jabra USB Headphones Call Center
- Plantronics Wireless Headset
- Shure Wireless Conference & Discussion
- MXL Microphones for Conferencing Boundary Microphone (the Best of ISE, Commercial INTEGRATOR 2018 BEST Winner, 2018 Best of Show)
- Magewell HDMI capture (Mac or Win)
- Startech USB connection video capture cable (S terminal / composite terminal compatible) TWAIN compatible Mac compatible (Win)
- Blackmagic Design Intensity Extreme (Mac)
Frequently Asked Question
What hardware is needed for a Zoom meeting?
An electronic device. Ideally, you should have a computer with a microphone and speakers that runs Windows or Apple. Mobile Devices (Note: A webcam is not required, but is recommended.)
How much RAM do I need for Zoom?
A computer with a single-core processor, 4.0 GB of RAM (or more), and a high-speed internet connection are recommended for better results with 1:1 video calls. A computer with a dual-core processor (or higher) and 8GB of RAM (or more) is recommended for people who wish to participate in online meetings to ensure a better experience.
What are the best devices for Zoom?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7: One of the best tablets when it comes to video calling and Zoom.
- iPad Air: One of the best tablets that you can use to attend Zoom Meetings (Video Calls)
- S20: This is one of the best Android tablets that you can use with Zoom.
- iPad Pro: One of the best tablets you can buy for video conferencing (best camera for zoom)
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7: One of the best devices that can be used for Zoom Calls.
- iPad: One of the best tablets for Zoom Calls.
Is Intel Core i5 good for Zoom?
Asus’ Asus laptop is a perfect choice for Zoom meetings, due to its high performance based on a set of system requirements for the Zoom Meetings Platform (Intel® CoreTM i5-10210U Processor, 8 GB of RAM, 512 GB SSD + 32 GB Optane H10) and the system components and components of the laptop (Intel® CoreTM i5-10210U Processor, 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB SSD + 32 GB Optan
What is a good processor speed for Zoom?
A processor with a minimum of 2 GB of RAM is required.
|Processor||1 Ghz or higher (Intel i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)||I recommend dual core processors of at least two GHz (Intel i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)|
Is 2GB enough for Zoom?
The amount of data used for a 1:1 Zoom meeting will vary between 540M and 1 GB per hour (from 9M to 27M per minute, depending on the quality of the stream). There is a speed of 450 megabytes per hour.