If your iPad or Mac OS device is registered with Zoom’s Device Management Service (ZDM), you can upgrade your device from the same management portal.
To remotely upgrade the Zoom Rooms Controller for iPad, you must meet the following requirements:
- App Store auto-update is disabled on Zoom Rooms controller for iPad
- No device passcode is set on the Zoom Room controller for the iPad
- Zoom Room Controller for iPad is set to monitoring mode ( automatically set to “monitoring mode” when you register with Apple Business Manager )
- Zoom Room controller for iPad is registered with MDM service such as ZDM
- Zoom Room controller for iPad is connected to the internet
- Mac for Zoom Room is registered in the Apple Business Manager
- If your device uses iOS 10.2 or earlier, you need to register for an MDM solution through Apple DEP.
- In addition, management of the system updated with Windows devices can also be.
- Zoom sign in to the web portal, [ Zoom Rooms ] Go to the page.
- [ Device ] and then click the tab.
- Select the right-hand side of the drop-down menu, [ the ZDM was registered only in ], and choose.
- Click one of the following options:
- Upgrade: Upgrade the Zoom Rooms app on individual devices.
- macOS upgrade: all of the M AcOS the device OS to upgrade.
- Upgrade iOS: Upgrade the OS on all iOS devices.
- Upgrade App: Upgrade the Zoom Rooms app on all your devices. The device will start the upgrade and you will see the message “Upgrading to XXX”. When the upgrade is complete on your device, the web portal will be updated to show the latest version.
Note: You do not need to delete the ASAM profile when upgrading the Zoom Room controller. ASAM will not be enabled for 10 minutes after the reboot during the upgrade. After 10 minutes, the Zoom Room controller will be ASAM.