You can customize the default screen display on one, two, or three displays. You need to extend the display to customize it for multiple monitors.
- Zoom Rooms for Mac Version: 5.53011.0603 and above
- Zoom Rooms for PC Version: 3.5.55999.0630 and above
- Zoom Room iPad controller version: 3.1.52404.0530 and above
- Administrator privileges
There are two steps to customizing the display for video or content as the default (if you have two or three displays).
- A user with administrator privileges signs in to the Zoom Web Portal site to access Zoom Rooms.
- Click Edit to the right of the Zoom Rooms you want to customize.
- On the ZoomRooms page, click the Edit button to the right of that ZoomRooms, click Display Settings > Blue Letterbox, and select the default option.
When using multiple screens in Zoom Rooms, I want to customize which display the content is displayed on.
Zoom Rooms display options
What is the difference between Zoom Meeting and Zoom Rooms?
Screen sharing with Zoom Rooms
Remote upgrade of Zoom Rooms