The assigned speaker of the session will have to review the session or Speaker Bio that you invited them for editing, and you will have to approve or reject their suggestions after they have edited the session or Speaker Bio.
As well as, you will need to review and approve or reject the changes that the sponsor has made to the sponsor details that you had invited them to edit after they have edited them.
Prerequisites for reviewing changes made by speakers and sponsors
- Zoom desktop client
- Windows: 5.7.6 or higher
- macOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Zoom mobile client
- iOS: 5.7.6 or higher
- Android: 5.7.6 or higher
- There are four types of accounts available: Professional, Business, Enterprise, and Education
- Licenses for Zoom Events are available for purchase here
How to review changes made by speakers and sponsors
- Please sign in to Zoom Events so that you can participate in the event.
- You can access your profile picture by clicking on it in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- In the Notifications section, click the Notifications button.
- Then click the Host button.
- If you receive a notification indicating that you have to review the details of a Speaker session, Speaker bio, or Sponsor details, you should select View Details in the notification.
Upon clicking on the event creation tab, you will be taken to the page where the conference’s updates are waiting for you to review them.
- Click the Review button at the top of the page to begin the review process.
There will be an appearance of the Review List.
- Clicking on the All drop-down menu will allow you to filter the list of items that appear in the search results. Choose to filter the items based on whether they are All, Unprocessed, or Reviewed.
- If you wish to review a particular detail, click the link in the detail.
Note: New (in green) is displayed next to the details that have been updated after they have been updated.
- In the right preview window, you will be able to view the item you wish to review.
- You can approve the changes by clicking the Approve button, or you can reject them by clicking the Reject button.
- Please elaborate on your reasons for rejecting the change in the message field, and then click Send to send the message explaining your rejection.