Upgrading your account and add-ons
The Zoom plan can be upgraded at any time and at no extra cost to you. A pro-rated amount will be credited to the account for the time remaining on your existing subscription, and you will then be charged for the upgrade plus the credit. If you upgrade in the middle of a billing period, the credit will be applied to the account for the time remaining on your existing subscription. When you add a new license or add-on to a user, you must assign it to them through the Users tab in the User Management window.
How to adjust your account plan
Zoom offers the possibility to upgrade from its Pro plan to its Business plan or to upgrade your add-ons through the Zoom web portal. Should you require an Enterprise plan upgrade, please get in touch with Zoom Sales.
Upgrading from a Pro plan to a Business plan
- Log in to the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- Then click on Account Management and then click Billing from the left navigation panel.
- You can then click Upgrade Account from the Current Plan tab.
- You can then select Business as your plan type.
We recommend contacting Zoom Sales if you would like to upgrade to a Enterprise plan.
- If you choose to pay monthly, you will need to enter the number of licenses you need and choose whether you wish to pay annually or monthly.
- Then click on Save and Continue.
- The changes will be reviewed. Click on Save & Continue if you are satisfied with the changes. You can edit the section you would like to change by clicking Edit in the section you wish to modify.
- Once you have completed the purchase, click Place Order to proceed.
After a successful purchase has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email.
Changing the number of licenses or frequency of payments
The new license price plan will be pro-rated for the remainder of the payment period if you need to add users and you must purchase licenses for those additional users, so that your Zoom subscription will renew according to the agreed upon payment period. You are not eligible for a refund or credit if you remove licenses from your subscription after the expiration of your term. The subscription licenses associated with those products will still be available to you until the end of your subscription term.
- Log into the Zoom website.
- Click on Account Management in the navigation bar, then select Billing in the Billing section.
- Using the Current Plan tab, select the current plan that you wish to change. Then, click Edit Current Plan at the bottom.
- By changing the frequency of billing (monthly vs. annual) or by changing the number of licenses, you can edit the plan.
- When you change the number of licenses, the quantity you select on this page should reflect the total licenses you need on the account, not just the additional licenses you want to purchase. This screen should reflect the number 12 reflected on it, instead of 2, for example, if you have 10 licenses and you want to add 2. You can view your shopping cart by clicking the Shopping Cart icon in the top left corner. This will show you the changes you made.
- Once you have saved and continued, you will see the changes.
- Take a look at the changes. When you are satisfied, click Save & Continue.
- Once you have completed your purchase, click Place Order to complete it.
Upon successful completion of your purchase, you will receive a confirmation email and an attached invoice explaining all the details of your purchase.
Read it also –
How to purchase an add-on plan
At the bottom of the Current Plans tab in Billing, there is a section titled Interested in Other Available Plans where you can purchase various add-ons. It is unclear whether an add-on can be purchased in different billing cycles. The purchase of a Webinar 500 Annual license cannot be purchased at the same time as a Webinar 500 Monthly license.
- Log in to the Zoom web portal by entering your username and password.
- Once you have logged in, choose Account Management from the navigation panel, then choose Billing from the menu.
- You can find the Interested in Other Plans section on the Current Plan tab by scrolling down.
- To add a license to your cart, click Add to Cart just above the license you want to buy.
- The first step is to enter the number of licenses you require and to choose whether to pay monthly or annually.
- Click Save & Continue to continue.
- Review your changes and click Save & Continue to continue. After you have reviewed your changes, you should click Save & Continue to continue.
- After you have completed your purchase, you should click Place Order.
Your order has been successfully completed and you will receive an email with the attached invoice confirming your order was successful.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I upgrade my Zoom account in the app?
Go to Google Play and open the app on your mobile device. The menu icon can be accessed by tapping it, then going to the ‘My apps & games’ section. In the Zoom Cloud Meetings app, tap ‘Update’ and the process will be carried out.
Can you upgrade Zoom during a meeting?
How do I upgrade my Zoom account from basic to pro?
- On the left side of the page, click “My Account” and you will be taken to your account page.
- The current level of your account will be displayed when you click on “Billing.”
- Once you have clicked on this link, you will be brought to a page that contains a detailed explanation of each of the four plans and what each of them includes.
- It is the first step in the process of choosing a plan that must be completed.
Can I upgrade Zoom for just one month?
|How To Upgrade Zoom To The Latest Version|
|How To Upgrade Dten Firmware Using Zdm|
|How To Upgrade Free To A Paid Account In Zoom App|
|How To Upgrade The Zoom App For Salesforce|
|How To Upgrade Mac Os For Zoom App|