Having a webinar that does not require registration will facilitate attendance for those individuals who want to join, although they will have to enter their name and email address during the webinar to be able to join, although they will not need to register in advance. There may be a report available that contains this information.
In addition, if you wish to collect additional information, you can schedule a webinar with registration.
Prerequisites for scheduling a webinar without registration
- The user must be a licensed Zoom Webinars user (500, 1000, 3000, 5000, 10000, or 50000) for the Zoom Webinars Add-on to be available.
Read it also –
How to schedule a webinar without registration
- Using the Zoom web portal, you will be able to sign in.
- Click on the Webinars link in the navigation menu at the top of the page.
You will see a list of the webinars that are webinar page. Here you will see a list of scheduled for the day.
- If you would like to schedule a webinar, click Schedule a Webinar.
- If you would like to get the most out of your webinar experience, adjust the following settings:
- Schedule For: You will be able to choose from the drop-down menu which user you would like to schedule for if you have scheduling privileges for that person. A Licensed user will also be required to purchase a webinar add-on license in addition to being a licensed user. Take a look at what scheduling privileges are and how they work.
- Topic: Let me know what you would like to call your webinar.
- Description: This is an optional field that you can fill in, and it will appear on the registration page.
- Use a template: In case you have already created a webinar template before, you can select one of those templates to use for this new webinar.
- When: This is the time and date when you are going to schedule your webinar.
- Duration: If you have a specific duration in mind for the webinar, please choose it. The amount of time specified here is only for the purpose of scheduling, as the webinar will not end after this amount of time has passed.
- Time Zone: When you set up your profile, Zoom will automatically set the time zone to the time zone of the time zone you specify. Changing the time zone can be done by clicking the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- Recurring webinar: The meeting ID of this webinar will remain the same for each of the sessions, so you can choose to make it a recurring webinar by selecting the check box. By doing this, you will be able to choose from the following recurrence options:
- Recurrence: If you would like the webinar to repeat every day, every week, every month, or at no fixed time, choose the frequency that you need. The number of unique sessions that can be included in a recurring webinar can reach 50. It is not possible to utilize registration with No Fixed Time if you need more than 50 recurrences, although you can use the No Fixed Time option if you need more than 50 recurrences.
- Depending on how often the webinar will recur, there are other recurrence options that can be chosen. It is possible to set the recurring webinar to end after a specified number of occurrences, or it is possible to set the recurring webinar to end at a certain date in the future.
- List this webinar in the Public Event List:In order to include this webinar in the Public Event List, you will need to have the Public Event List feature enabled on your account.
- Registration: To require registration, select the checkbox next to the registration option. There are a couple of options you can choose from if registration is required for a webinar that is to be repeated:
- Attendees register once and can attend any of the occurrences: There is no restriction on the number of times that registrants can attend. This will allow the registrant to be registered for all of the webinars that are scheduled at all times and on all of the dates.
- Attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend: There is a separate registration process for each occurrence that needs to be completed by registrants. When the registrant is on the registration page, they are only able to choose one date and time.
- Attendees register once and can choose one or more occurrences to attend: There are one or more occurrences that can be selected by registrants and they only need to register once. During the registration process, they will be asked to select the dates and times that they wish to attend, and they will only be able to register for those times and dates. Multiple options are available to them so they can make their choice.
- For panelists to be able to participate, they must authenticate their identities
- Require attendees to authenticate to join: The webinar should be restricted to only those users who have signed in to the system.
- Note: The only domain that you will be able to add is a domain that is included on a block list that you can’t find if you select Sign in to Zoom with specified domain.
- Watermark the video with the participant’s name so that they can be identified as the viewer
- Webinar Passcode: Make sure to check the box if you want your webinar participants to enter a passcode in order to join the webinar, and then edit the passcode you require here if you want them to do so. If you are inviting participants to join your webinar manually, they will be required to enter this passcode before being allowed to join. In the confirmation email that will be emailed to them after registering, the passcode will be included and if they click the link in this email, they will not need to enter it to join the event.
- Video: During a webinar, you can choose whether or not it is possible to enable video during the presentation.
- Host: During the webinar, you will have the option to turn on or off the host’s video based on your preference. There is still the option for the host to start their video even if you choose off.
- Panelists: During the webinar, you will have the option of choosing whether you wish to watch the panelists’ videos or not. You will be unable to turn on the panelist’s video for the webinar if you choose off, unless you allow them to turn it on during the webinar.
- Audio: Depending on the type of account you maintain, you can select whether to allow users to call in via Telephone, Computer Audio, both Computer and Telephone Audio, or 3rd Party Audio (if this is an option).
- Webinar Options: If you wish to have greater control of the webinar, check the check boxes next to the options that give you more options.
- Q&A: Your webinar can be made more interactive by using a question and answer panel. You can find out more about Q&A by visiting our website.
- Enable Practice Session: It would be better if the webinar was conducted in a practice session rather than a live one. Check out our practice session page for more information.
- Screen sharing videos can be viewed in HD if HD video is enabled for them
- Make sure that attendees are able to view HD videos
- Request permission to unmute panelists: Provides webinar panelists with a choice as to whether they wish to have their powers of consent to be unmuted pre-approved by the waiting room , the screen will change to the following screen. Please wait until the host in advance.
- Make the webinar on-demand: A link will be shared with all registrants that will allow them to access the recorded webinars in the cloud.
- Record the webinar automatically: You can check this option if you would like the webinar to be automatically recorded. There are two options for recording a webinar, a local recording option (the host must join via a desktop computer to take part in the webinar) or a cloud recording option.
- Enable additional data center regions for this webinar: For this webinar, the host is able to specify other data centers for attendees to connect to in order to participate in the event. Having attendees joining from a different region to the host can be beneficial when it comes to connecting to a local data center, which can be helpful for attendees coming from a different region from the host.
- Approve or deny entry to users from certain regions and countries: Depending on which country/region the host is from, the host can either allow only participants from that country or region to join or he/she can block all participants from that country or region to join.
- Alternative Hosts: To enable another Licensed Zoom user to start the webinar in your absence, enter the email address of a second Licensed Zoom user that you have on your account. The option to enable alternative hosts to add and edit polls can also be selected if the option is enabled. There is a requirement for Zoom client version 5.8.0 or higher in order to use this feature. Visit our alternative hosts page to find out more information.
- Enable language interpretation: During a Zoom session, or during the web portal, check to ensure that the host is able to designate participants as interpreters.
- Schedule your appointment by clicking on the Schedule button.
- It has now been scheduled for your webinar to take place.
To share the invitation with your attendees, you can copy the join link or the full invitation under the Invitations tab in the Invite Attendees section of your event website.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I schedule a webinar in Zoom app?
Can I schedule a Zoom without an account?
How do I turn off Zoom registration?
Can I join a webinar without registering?
How do I schedule a Zoom for someone else?
- Access the Zoom app on your mobile device by signing in to your account.
- Then, tap the Schedule button.
- You can access advanced options by tapping the Advanced Options button.
- Click on Scheduling Privileges on the left hand side of the screen.
- Choose the user whose meeting you would like to schedule by tapping his or her name.
- As needed, adjust the other settings of the meeting as necessary.
- To complete the scheduling process, tap the Done button.