This post was most recently updated on July 28th, 2022
It is possible for administrators to view and force the opt in/out status for all agents in their contact center, as well as view their availability. In order to view the statuses of the agents in a queue, supervisors must have access to the queue’s supervisor. As well as managing your agents’ opt-in/out-opt status through the Zoom web portal, you can also set their ability to opt out by using the Zoom web portal.
Prerequisites for viewing agent availability and opt-in statuses
- It requires Zoom desktop client version 5.9.3 or higher, if you are using Windows or macOS
- A professional account, a business account, or a student account
- Licence for the Zoom Contact Center is required
- Ownership or administrative privileges should be granted to the account
How to view agent availability statuses and change their opt-in/opt-out status
- Connect to Zoom’s desktop client by signing in to your account.
- You can access the Contact Center by clicking on the tab.
- Click Teams in the left-hand navigation menu on the top of the screen.
You will be able to see the following information about the agent:
- Name: There is a display name for the agent that appears at the top of the page.
- Currently, we are in the following state: A description of the current status of the agent and how many days the agent has been in that status over the last few days.
- Active: There are currently a number of engagements active for the agent, which indicates how busy they are.
- Completed: There is information about how many engagements an agent has completed in the past 24 hours.
- Queues: Agents are members of various queues that they are a part of at any given time.
- You can either opt in or opt out of receiving this information: An agent can be notified from the queue if he or she has enabled it. When an agent wants to change their opt-in / opt-out status, they need to click the toggle.
- Note: The right arrow icon next to the agent’s display name will display a list of queues that the agent is a member of if they belong to more than one queue.