It is possible for administrators to view and force the opt in/out status for all agents in their contact center, as well as view their availability. In order to view the statuses of the agents in a queue, supervisors must have access to the queue’s supervisor. As well as managing your agents’ opt-in/out-opt status through the Zoom web portal, you can also set their ability to opt out by using the Zoom web portal.
Prerequisites for viewing agent availability and opt-in statuses
- It requires Zoom desktop client version 5.9.3 or higher, if you are using Windows or macOS
- A professional account, a business account, or a student account
- Licence for the Zoom Contact Center is required
- Ownership or administrative privileges should be granted to the account
How to view agent availability statuses and change their opt-in/opt-out status
- Connect to Zoom’s desktop client by signing in to your account.
- You can access the Contact Center by clicking on the tab.
- Click Teams in the left-hand navigation menu on the top of the screen.
You will be able to see the following information about the agent:
- Name: There is a display name for the agent that appears at the top of the page.
- Currently, we are in the following state: A description of the current status of the agent and how many days the agent has been in that status over the last few days.
- Active: There are currently a number of engagements active for the agent, which indicates how busy they are.
- Completed: There is information about how many engagements an agent has completed in the past 24 hours.
- Queues: Agents are members of various queues that they are a part of at any given time.
- You can either opt in or opt out of receiving this information: An agent can be notified from the queue if he or she has enabled it. When an agent wants to change their opt-in / opt-out status, they need to click the toggle.
- Note: The right arrow icon next to the agent’s display name will display a list of queues that the agent is a member of if they belong to more than one queue.
Read it also –
|Setting Availability Status In Zoom App|
|Geographic Availability For Zoom Events|
|About Availability At The Time Of Disaster Occurrence In Zoom|
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I set the status available on Zoom?
Start Zoom’s desktop client on your computer and sign in. Choosing the status listed below can be done by clicking on your profile picture at the top of the screen. When you select Do Not Disturb, you can set how long you would like this feature to be activated for.
What does the Green Square status mean on Zoom?
The green shield icon will appear during your meeting, and will appear at the top of your screen. It lets you know that your current meeting is using enhanced encryption, so you will see this icon.
What do the statuses on Zoom mean?
You should take note of the specific icons next to each name under Chats: • Solid green dot means the person is logged into Zoom using a computer and actively logged in • Green cell phone means the person is logged into Zoom through their cell phone • Red camera indicates the person is actively participating in Zoom calls • Clock indicates the person is logged into
Is Zoom customer service 24 hours?
A brief overview of Zoom’s support services
You can contact Zoom Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. That is right, even on Sundays or at midnight or on Christmas Day, our customer service team is always there to answer your questions and concerns.
What does it mean to be available on Zoom?
In most cases, if your computer hasn’t been accessed for fifteen minutes, then by default your computer’s status is set to “Away”. When you interact with your computer again within fifteen minutes, your status is changed back to “Available”.
How do I change my availability on Zoom?
Make sure that you are signed in to Zoom Desktop Client. Once you have clicked your profile picture, you will be directed to your Settings page. When the Change my status to “Away” checkbox is checked, my status will be changed from “Active” to “Away” when I am inactive for a period of ___ minutes.