If you use Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari to join or host a meeting, a dialog box will appear to launch the Zoom application.
Plug-in Zoom launcher
The Zoom launcher plug-in works with any browser. As with other applications, download a one-time plug-in called Zoom Launcher. With the plug-in, you wo n’t have to download it the next time you start Zoom.
Problems with Zoom Launcher Plugin
Even if the plug-in is activated, deactivated, or not installed correctly or installed correctly, execution may fail.
Check if the Zoom launcher plug-in is enabled (re-enable if disabled)
- Enter https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/plugincheck/ in the address bar .
- [ Tools menu> Add-ons > Plug-in and click the], [ Zoom launcher make sure that it is always enabled.
- Please refer to http://support.apple.com/kb/HT5954 .
- Make sure that the “Zoom launcher” plug-in is always allowed
It is obsolete and can not currently be used.
- Internet Explorer does not have the Zoom plug-in.
- zoom_launcher.exe is automatically executed.
Here is a procedure to fix this if you keep downloading each time, even if it is enabled:
- Go to the task manager and delete all firefox / chrome (shadow) instances, if any
- Restart firefox / chrome and then remove the zoom launcher plugin.
- If you click to hold a meeting from the browser ( zoom.us ), the plugin will be reloaded .
For more information, Zoom Launcher Plugin Please refer to.