It is the responsibility of the administrator to enable or disable the reasons for queue opt-outs. A queue can be configured so that agents must enter an opt-out reason for disabling notifications from a queue (opting out of a queue) when they disable notifications from a queue. It is possible, for example, to allow users to choose “lunch” or “break” as reasons to opt out of call queue notifications, if there is a need for call queue members to opt out for lunch or a break.
There are a number of topics covered in this article, including:
- How to enable or disable queue opt-out reasons
- How to edit call queue opt-out reasons
Prerequisites for enabling or disabling queue opt-out reasons
- Ownership or administrative privileges of the account
- Accounts that are either Pro, Business, or Education accounts
- In order to use Zoom Contact Center, you must have the following licenses:
How to enable or disable queue opt-out reasons
- Log in to the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- Select Contact Center Management from the navigation menu, then select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- The toggle next to the Opt-out Reasons option enables or disables the opt-out reasons based on your preferences. An agent can opt out of a queue for a variety of reasons if the reason selection option is enabled.
How to edit call queue opt-out reasons
- You will need to sign into the Zoom web portal in order to get started.
- You can access the preferences by clicking on Contact Center Management in the navigation menu.
- To add, edit, or delete reasons for opting out of queues, click on Edit next to Queue Opt-out Reasons:
- The following reasons can be added as custom reasons: In order for queue members to be able to select more reasons for joining the queue, click the Add Reason button. Once you have entered a reason, click on the Add button to add it.
- Reasons can be edited in the following ways: Delete the custom reason by clicking the pencil icon next to the reason, enter a reason for the removal, and click Save if you previously added a custom reason.
- A reason can be enabled or disabled in the following ways: The checkbox next to a reason can be selected in order to enable it, or it can be unchecked in order to disable it.
- You can delete a reason by following these steps: The trash bin icon is located next to the custom reason if a reason was previously added, and once you click it, a confirmation message will appear.
- Close the window by clicking the close button.
Read it also –
|Changing Zoom Contact Center Queue Settings|
|View Zoom Phone User And Call Queue Usage Reports|
|Call Queue Management In Zoom Phone|
Frequently Asked Questions
Does ZOOM have a queue?
Can you disable Zoom phone?
What is the zoom contact center?
How does waiting room work on Zoom?
How do I set business hours in zoom?
- There is a requirement for you to sign in before you can access the Zoom website.
- You can select User & Rooms from the list of options under Phone System Management at the top of the navigation menu.
- If you would like to make changes to the settings of a specific phone user, please click on their name.
- On the User Settings tab, you will find a number of options to choose from.
- If you click Edit next to Call Handling under the Business Hours or Closed Hours section, you will be able to edit the settings.
How do I make someone an admin on Zoom phone?