This post was most recently updated on July 29th, 2022
In Zoom, a recording can be recovered from the trash by clicking the “recover” button. Learn more about the effects of deleting cloud recordings when a user unsubscribes from their cloud account.
Prerequisites for recovering a deleted cloud recording
- Cloud Recording enabled for licensed users
How to recover a deleted cloud recording
- Log into the Zoom web portal by entering your username and password.
- Click on the Recordings tab from the navigation menu.
- You will see at the top right of your screen a Trash icon if there are any cloud recordings in the trash. If you click the icon, you will see all recordings that have been deleted from the cloud in the last 30 days.
- To retrieve the recording, you can click the Recover icon on the right.
- Once you have confirmed the recovery, you may proceed.
- You will be able to access your recording from the Recordings page once again.