The pairing feature allows you to join an H.323 / SIP device to a Zoom meeting without entering a meeting ID from the device.
Contents of this article:
- Cloudroom Connector (CRC) is enabled for your account
- Pro license or higher license
- Meeting host authority
Pairing from Zoom Desktop Client
- 1. IP address from the H.323 or SIP device (meeting invitation or Cloud Room Connector age to
dial the offers), to access the splash screen.
- Join or start a meeting from your PC or Mac client.
- Press the Host Control Invite button.
- Select the Room System Invitation tab.
- Enter the pairing code that is displayed on the H.323 / SIP device splash screen.
- Click Invite.
Read it also –
|Joining Via Pairing With A Sip H 323 Device In Zoom|
Pairing from the Zoom website (without starting a meeting)
- Dial the IP address (from the meeting invitation or Cloud Room Connector page) from the 323 or SIP device to
access the splash screen.
- Log in to the meeting on the web .
- Select [Join meeting from H.323 / SIP room system].
- Enter the meeting ID and the pairing code.
- Click Connect.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you enter a pairing code on Zoom?
On the Zoom Rooms Controller, open the Zoom Rooms app and follow the on-screen instructions. A pairing code will be displayed on the screen of the computer. On the controller, enter the following code. Zoom Rooms Controller allows you to enter your activation code by simply tapping on the Enter Activation Code button on the top of the screen.
What is pairing Zoom?
As a result of this pairing method, you will be able to start or join Zoom Room meetings, keep track of your location in the Zoom Room, as well as control the Zoom Room, using your mobile device, while using it without interacting with the Zoom Room Controller app on a local computer beyond activating it and taking it out of the holder.