Each of the manufacturers of our IP Phones has established his or her own End-of-Life Policy. With Zoom’s End-of-Life Support Policy, users who are transitioning to newer technology or next generation solutions can continue to use IP Phone models that are at different levels of end-of-life with hardware partners.
Zoom End Of Life (EOL) devices are not guaranteed to be fully supported to the customer’s satisfaction. This includes any support for any functional issues with these products that are nearing the end of their useful life. However, Zoom will use reasonable efforts to resolve any functional issues directly related to these products that are nearing the end of their lives. Support for Zoom EOL products excludes any updates or patches related to security. In addition, Zoom may provide the following limited support:
Customer acknowledges and agrees that:
- Customer satisfaction cannot be guaranteed from EOL Support.
- As soon as the manufacturer ceases firmware releases, Zoom will follow its EOL policy.
- The Zoom features of manufacturer-eligible devices will be supported up to and including the final firmware release of their manufacturer.
- Despite the manufacturer’s announcement of End of Service support for certain models, Zoom continues to support them for an additional five years.
- The existing EOL devices on Zoom Phone will still be listed on the end user portal 5 years after their release. However, all technical support will be halted after that.
- Customers with existing Zoom service agreements will still be eligible to receive support.
- A customer may be at risk of a security breach if they are using an old phone model. In the event that the phone model is no longer produced, Zoom will not determine whether security risks or vulnerabilities exist. Any security risks or vulnerabilities shall be assumed by the customer.
- The EOL Support policy may be changed at Zoom’s discretion at any time.
Manufacturer EOL policy References:
Manufacturer End of Support timeline Reference Table:
|Manufacturer||Model||MF End of Support (estimated)|
|Poly||SoundPoint IP 335||Dec 2019|
|SoundPoint IP 550/560||Dec 2019|
|SoundPoint IP 650||Dec 2019|
|SoundStation IP 5000/ 6000||Q1 CY2026|
|Trio 8500||Q1 2026|
|VVX 300/310||Sep 2021|
|VVX 400/410||Sep 2021|
|VVX 500||Sep 2021|
|VVX 600||Sep 2021|
|VVX 101||Q1 CY2026|
|VVX 201||Q1 CY2026|
|VVX 301||Q1 CY2026|
|VVX 311||Q1 CY2026|
|VVX 401||Q1 CY2026|
|VVX 411||Q1 CY2026|
|VVX 500/501||Q1 CY2026|
|VVX 600/601||Q1 CY2026|
|T42G / T46G / T48G||Apr 2025|