It is possible for administrators to change the settings for a Device Management account that will affect all devices managed by that account. Additionally, settings can also be locked so that users do not have the option to change them.
The prerequisites for changing the Device Management account settings are as follows:
- You can choose from the following account types: Pro, Business, Education, and Enterprise
- – depending on which account type you choose
- whether to use Zoom Rooms, Zoom Phones, or Zoom Clients
What do I need to do in order to change the settings on my Device Management account?
- Log in to the Zoom web portal by entering your email address and password.
- The next step after logging in is to click Device Management and then Device List from the left-hand navigation panel.
- After clicking Account Setting, you’ll see a list of available accounts.
- From here, you can select which settings you want to change.
- You can lock a setting by clicking the lock icon. When you lock a setting, it means users on your account can’t change this setting individually, and that setting will also be locked for everyone in the account.
Changes can be made under the following headings:
- Allow users to sign-in to unmanaged Zoom Phone Appliances:
- You have the option to allow or block users from signing into Zoom Phone if they are not managed by Zoom.
- Device Operation Time for Zoom Phone Appliances:
- This setting allows you to set the operating time for Zoom Phone appliances.
- Hot Desking Session Timeout:
- You can set the time period for hotdesking sessions.
- Automatically Update App:
- This setting allows you to set a time range for the application to be automatically updated.
- Automatically Update OS/Firmware:
- The time range for when it should automatically update the device’s OS and firmware is set up in this setting.
Read it also –
|Changing Account Settings In Zoom App|
|Changing Zoom Contact Center Account Settings|
|Configuring Zoom Device Management Network Profile|
|Device Management For Zoom Admins|
|Getting Started With Zoom Device Management|
Frequently Asked Question
How do I change my device settings in Zoom?
- Log in to Zoom’s web portal by entering your Zoom account information.
- To access the Phone System Management menu, click the Phones & Devices tab in the navigation menu.
- By clicking on the Assigned or Unassigned link, you will be able to view the assigned or unassigned tabs accordingly.
- It is necessary to click on a phone’s display name if you want to edit the name displayed on the display of that phone or device. The following information can be viewed or edited by you: