The screen sharing may not be possible when the CPU of the PC is heavily loaded or when the network bandwidth is tight.
Please divide it in the following way.
Investigation of cause
Check if the CPU of the PC is heavily loaded
- Start Task Manager and check PC performance.
場合 If the performance of the PC is poor, please improve.
- If you can not start Task Manager, your PC’s performance may be poor.
Please share the screen with another PC.
- If screen sharing can be performed on other PCs but screen sharing can not be performed on a specific PC, the CPU of the PC may be overloaded.
Check the CPU usage status and close unnecessary applications.
If the cause is not the CPU of the PC, there may be a problem with the network.
Use the following method to check if there is a problem with the network.
Check if it is a network problem
I will try to share the content by changing the line.
- If you are using Wi-Fi, please connect to the LAN.
⇒If you can connect to the LAN and share the screen, there was a problem with Wi-Fi.
- If it does not improve even if you connect to LAN, please restart your PC.
⇒ Network connection needs to be rebuilt.
If you change the line and can share the screen, it is assumed that the line status is the cause.
If you can not share the screen even if you change the line, please contact the IT department.