This post was most recently updated on July 23rd, 2022
It is possible for administrators to subscribe email addresses so that they will receive periodic emails containing call logs, usage reports, billing reports, and historical call queue reports. Upon receiving the email notification, the relevant reports will be attached as a ZIP file, which consists of a CSV file for each report.
Prerequisites for subscribing to email notifications for logs and reports
- You can sign up for a Pro account, Business account, or Education account
- Ownership or administration privileges of the account
- Licences for Zoom Phones
- You will need to subscribe to the Power Pack add-on in order to receive historical call queue reports
How to subscribe to email notifications for call logs, usage reports, or charge reports
It is possible to subscribe to periodic usage reports, call logs, or charge reports by providing your email address. At the specified frequency, your email addresses will receive a CSV version of historical reports at the intervals that you specify, for example, every week during the period.
Note: Even if you enabled multiple sites, you will only be able to access this setting at the account level.
- To access the Zoom web portal, you will need to sign in.
- Select Phone System Management from the navigation menu, and then click Company Info from the drop-down menu.
- At the top of the page, click Account Settings.
- The Other section can be found by scrolling down to the bottom.
- Click on Subscribe or Subscription next to the option to sign up for Zoom Phone Reports.
- Click the ellipses button if you would like to edit or delete your subscription if you had previously subscribed to emails or click the Add button if you would like to create a new subscription.
- Here is the information you need to enter:
- Subscription Name: In order to make it easier for you to identify the subscription, you should enter a display name. In the email notification, this name will not be used.
- Email the Report to: In this field, you will be asked to enter the email addresses of the recipients of the email notifications.
- Report Type: If you would like to receive the Chart Reports or Detail Reports, you can subscribe to them. I will be sending the reports to you as soon as possible
- Frequency: Choose the frequency at which you would like to receive the emails.
- Delivery Time: Select the day of the week or month on which you want the reports to be sent if you selected a weekly or monthly frequency.
- It is important to know the time zone where you live
- After checking the checkbox, click on the Save button to confirm your action.
How to subscribe to email notifications for call queue historical reports or access reports
In order to subscribe for periodic historical reports, you can provide your email address or access reports in a secure environment. The report will be sent to these emails at a specified frequency, for instance once every week, with a CSV version of it attached.
Note: It is also possible to configure real-time real-time analytics email notifications using the call queue settings for real-time call queue analytics.
- Become a member of the call queue or an administrator of the Zoom web portal by signing in.
- Click Analytics & Reports from the navigation menu at the top of the screen.
- The historical call queue reports can be accessed by clicking the Call Queue Historical Reports button.
- On the top-right corner of the page, click Subscribe or Subscription.
- You can add a new subscription to the list if you previously subscribed, or you can click on the ellipses button to revise or unsubscribe if you previously subscribed.
- Please enter the following information in the fields provided:
- Subscription Name: It is a good idea to give the subscription a display name so that you can easily identify it. There is no use of this name in the email notification that you receive.
- Email the Report to: You will be receiving email notifications if you enter the email addresses that you want to receive them.
- Report Type: Sign up for a Chart Report or a Detail Report by clicking on the link below.
- Frequency: Choose a frequency for the emails that you would like to receive.
- Delivery Time: In the event that you have selected to receive reports on a weekly or monthly basis, please select the date that you would like the reports to be sent on.
- Zone in which you are located
- To confirm, click the checkbox and then click the Save button.