What is a Zoom Reporting dashboard?
Using the Zoom dashboard, account managers can view information about their overall usage and data during ongoing meetings. You can use this data to analyze issues that may have occurred and to see how users are meeting in-house.
- Business, Education, or API Planning
- Administrator authority
More videos about Zoom dashboard
- Dashboard Overview -Demo video on how to use dashboard
At the beginning[ Account Management Go to] [ dashboard ] and choose.
When the account dashboard is displayed, you can view the following information about your account:
Understand Dashboard Tab
The dashboard page allows you to view a wide range of statistics on the usage of the entire page. All data on the dashboard page can be filtered by date by selecting the Period.
Top 10 users
You will see the top 10 users who use the meeting most often.
You can also check overall usage based on meetings, meeting times (minutes), messages, IM, incoming messages and participants.
Top 10 locations
You can also use rankings to check location information from where participants are joining meetings.
Finally, the main dashboard page shows the percentage and number of devices used to connect to Zoom meetings hosted by users in your account. [ Export the details to CSV to select, you can export the user’s device information that are under your account.
Understanding the Zoom Meeting Tab
What you can see in the Meetings section.
- Total number of meetings live
- Number of meetings held in the past and details information
Past meetings can be exported to a CSV file.
- Information such as whether audio, video, screen sharing, and recording were also used in the meeting
- Type of license for each user of account
<Meetings held in the past>
Selecting any meeting ID will display the details of the meeting being held.
This information includes where the user is connecting and network quality information.
If the host is currently logged in and participating in the meeting, the manager can join the meeting as a co-host by clicking the Join As Assistant button.
You can customize the items displayed on the dashboard. The items that can be displayed are
・ Meeting ID
- Email-User’s email address
- User type-Basic (free), Professional (paid) distinction
- Start time-start time of the meeting
- Participant-Number of participants
Data Center-Zoom Which data center do you use?
VoIP-If marked, use earphone, microphone, and speaker
Video-If the video is marked, the video is on
Screen sharing-If the mark is displayed, the user who performed screen sharing is displayed
Recording-If the mark is on, use the recording function
Encryption-If marked, encrypt and use the meeting
Meeting report for any live meeting
Report on any live meeting participants
You can provide more detailed information about the connection status.
View the current send and receive rates for different parts of the call.
A real-time graph showing the connection quality for sending and receiving video, audio and shared content is displayed.
If nothing is sent or received at that time, no information is displayed. The following is captured in the dashboard:
- Bit rate -The number of bits per second that can be transmitted on the digital network
- Latency – the time of such Ichitori to move from one point to another. With Zoom, audio, video, or screens share packets.
- Jitter- delay variation of a received packet
- Average Loss Rate- Average amount of packet loss, ie the percentage of packets that could not arrive at the destination
- Maximum Loss Rate -Maximum Packet Loss Amount, ie the maximum percentage of packets that could not arrive at the destination
Understanding Zoom Rooms Tab
What can be checked in the [ Zoom Rooms ] section of the dashboard?
- Room setting type
- Being able to confirm whether other users can use it for a meeting
- Zoom Rooms Health Status Notifications If you are enabled,
[ the current status is displayed next to the warning icon], you can see the problem for each Zoom Rooms.
CRC (H.323 / SIP) Tab in Zoom
What can be checked in the [CRC] section of the Zoom dashboard?
- Check the total number of CRC ports used in your account
- Display the maximum number of simultaneous ports being used at
that time The total shows the total H.323 / SIP connections at that time.
Understanding Webinar Tab in Zoom
It is the same as a meeting.
The same information as for the meeting participants is also displayed in the webinar’s panelist.
However, the webinar details show a list of read-only attendees who participated in the webinar.
In the IM section, you can check which user sent and received files and images in IM.
In the Download section, you can check the download history information.
Zoom Phone Tab
In this section, you can check the overall quality of the Zoom phone cell. Which will be depended on Mean Opinion Score (MOS)