You can file a report on an account takeover to Zoom’s Trust & Safety team if you believe that your Zoom account has been hacked or someone has been making changes to your account without your consent. Zooom’s Trust and Safety team reviews all account takeover requests and responds accordingly once the request is confirmed.
How to report an account takeover or hacked Zoom account
- Please click the ‘Trust & Safety’ button to open the form.
- Simply enter your email address as well as your name in this field.
- After you click What can we assist you with? You will be given the option to report an account takeover.
- Please enter your Zoom email address.
- You may need to log into your Zoom account in order to sign in.
- If your account has been unauthorized modified, check if you are aware of it.
- In the event that you believe your email was compromised, please give an alternative contact email address as well as your Zoom account number and email address.
- Optionally, upload any files or screenshots.
- Type in your email, and click the Send Code button.
A verification code will be sent to your email address.
- Please enter it in the box provided.
- The trust and safety team will receive the request once you click Submit.
Check out Zoom’s trust and safety team to learn how you can use Zoom safely to collaborate.
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I report a Zoom account?
How do I report a problem with Zoom?
- Open the Zoom app on your mobile device.
- Select More from the menu.
- Select Report Problem from the About menu.
- Then tap Next after selecting the product for which you want to submit a report.
- The problem to be reported must be specified as follows: Problem: Select the issue to be reported. …
- Click Send.
Can someone hack your Zoom account?
Does Zoom have a report of participants?
What does report mean on Zoom?
Where is the reports tab in Zoom?
What do Zoom reports show?
Why are my Zoom registration reports blank?
How do I read my Zoom attendee report?
- Zoom needs to be logged in. Go to http://ucsb.zoom.us/.
- Click on Reports. Click on Reports in the left hand menu.
- Choose Usage. View past meeting participants by selecting Usage.
- Date range of the meeting can be adjusted. …
- A list of participants. …
- Meeting participants can be viewed or exported.