Starting March 1, 2022, Zoom will remove email addresses for users flagged as guests from Account Reports and Dashboards if they do not meet any of the conditions listed below. As part of Zoom’s continuous commitment to privacy and security, users having accounts flagged as guests will be removed from Account Reports and Dashboards beginning March 1, 2022. Your organization will continue to share with you the email addresses of all users of your account, as per normal.
The following groups will continue to appear in your Reports and Dashboard for which you will see email addresses in addition:
- During the registration process of the meeting or webinar, the participant’s email address will appear if it was entered during that meeting or webinar registration.
- Using one of the following methods, the host can provide Zoom with the participants’ email addresses:
- Using one of Zoom’s calendar integrations (Outlook or Google Calendar) the participant will automatically be added to the event or invitation calendar.
- Authentication for the participant was done by using a profile configured for use with external credentials via a Single SignOn profile.
- In order to create the authentication exception, the participant’s email had to be entered.
- This information can be entered via the Breakout Room assignment process.
- There was a CSV file of panellists and registrants for a webinar that was imported by the facilitator.
- Once the participants had been added as interpreters, the facilitator added them to the scheduler.
- Once the participant had been added as an alternate host, the host could schedule the meeting as well.
Zoom’s REST APIs are also scheduled to be changed in response to these changes, so developers will be able to access the new features as well. Detailed information about the API changes and the Webhook changes will be included in the Developer Changelog, as well as any steps to be taken in order to avoid disruption of your integrations. The Developers who create or maintain the integrations for your Zoom account would appreciate this information being provided.