This post was most recently updated on September 28th, 2022
Prerequisites to adding Zoom Room To the controller
- Mac computer meeting hardware requirements
- IPad meets hardware requirements
- Meeting Room Zoom
- Rooms for Mac version
- 4.1.20278.0206 or later
- PC Zoom Room for Conference Room: Pending
- Zoom Rooms for iPad Controller Version 4.3.20093.0201 or later
Set up Zoom Rooms
- Install the Zoom Rooms Conference Room application on your computer and the Zoom Rooms application on your controller device.Zoom Download Center
- Open Zoom Rooms on your computer.
- Open the Zoom Rooms application on the controller.
- The pairing code is displayed on the computer. Enter this code into the controller.
- On the controller, tap Sign In.
- Sign in as an account owner, administrator, or a user with Zoom Rooms privileges.
- Tap [ Create a New Room ] or [ Add New Room ].
- Enter a room name.
- [ Next tap].
- Tap the type of calendar you want to add. Or tap [ Set Up Later ].
- If you have previously configured a location in the Zoom Rooms Admin Portal, you can select a location. If not, this step is skipped automatically.
- Enter the passcode you want to set for the room.
- Tap [ Done ].
- The room is now set up and ready to use.
Read it also –
Frequently Asked Question
Can you have multiple zoom room controllers?
As long as you use the same Zoom Room with the same keyboard and mouse, you will be able to add/use multiple controllers at the same time, as long as they are compatible with each other (the Mac controller will work with the Windows keyboard, but the Windows controller will work with two keyboards and mice).
What is controller for Zoom rooms?
There are a number of features that can be accessed by the Zoom Rooms Controller application, including a similar control function as which can be accessed by the dedicated in-room controller, as well as instant access to the entire functionality of the device. In-meeting controls such as audio and video muting, camera control, and more can be controlled by the Zoom Room or Zoom for Home app when paired with a Zoom Room or Zoom for Home device.
What is sharing key in Zoom controlle
It will connect automatically to the Zoom Room when the attendee clicks on Share Screen if the Zoom Desktop Client detects a signal in a Zoom Room. The participants will be asked to enter a Sharing Key (a string of letters), if proximity detection is not available, in order to activate direct sharing.
Where is the zoom controller?
In the right-hand corner of the screen, you will find a gear icon that will help you access the settings for the in-meeting. If you tap the ellipse icon (…) at the bottom-right corner of the screen, the on-screen controller appears at the top-right corner of the screen. If you tap the ellipse icon (…) at the bottom-right corner of the screen, the on-screen controller appears at the bottom-right corner of the screen.
How do I pin a zoom meeting control?
Create a new meeting or schedule an existing one. The Zoom Room Controller allows you to select participants by tapping the Participant button. If you want to show a video or pin a video to the spotlight, simply tap on the name of the host or participant. It is also possible to choose which screen you wish to pin the video to in your Zoom Room if you have multiple screens.
How do I always show meeting control in Zoom?
Click on the user icon next to the zoom icon and then click on “Settings” in the drop-down menu to get to Zoom’s settings. The seventh setting down in the “General” tab is labelled “Always show the meeting controls in the meeting settings” and you can find it on the seventh page. In the settings window, when you click the checkbox, you will be able to see that the meeting control will always appear after you have clicked it.