Prerequisites to adding Zoom Room To the controller
- Mac computer meeting hardware requirements
- IPad meets hardware requirements
- Meeting Room Zoom Rooms for Mac version 4.1.20278.0206 or later
- PC Zoom Room for Conference Room: Pending
- Zoom Rooms for iPad Controller Version 4.3.20093.0201 or later
Set up Zoom Rooms
- Install the Zoom Rooms Conference Room application on your computer and the Zoom Rooms application on your controller device.
Zoom Download Center
- Open Zoom Rooms on your computer.
- Open the Zoom Rooms application on the controller.
- The pairing code is displayed on the computer. Enter this code into the controller.
- On the controller, tap Sign In.
- Sign in as an account owner, administrator, or a user with Zoom Rooms privileges.
- Tap [ Create a New Room ] or [ Add New Room ].
- Enter a room name.
- [ Next tap].
- Tap the type of calendar you want to add. Or tap [ Set Up Later ].
- If you have previously configured a location in the Zoom Rooms Admin Portal, you can select a location. If not, this step is skipped automatically.
- Enter the passcode you want to set for the room.
- Tap [ Done ].
- The room is now set up and ready to use.