This post was most recently updated on July 28th, 2022
- Zoom Room Windows for version 4.0.44731.0823
- Windows PC with touch screen for version 8.1 or later
- Touch driver installed on the computer
- Single display only
This article explains the following:
- Start a scheduled meeting
- Start an instant meeting
- Attend a meeting
How to start a scheduled meeting in Zoom Rooms for Touch
If a meeting room is associated with a calendar resource, the meeting scheduled for that Zoom room will be displayed on the screen.
If the meeting is scheduled as a Zoom meeting, you can tap Start to start the meeting.
How to start an instant meeting or call a SIP/H.323 room in Zoom Rooms for Touch
Tap the Meet button on the Home screen. During the meeting, the Zoom web portal will use the settings that were configured for that room on the Zoom web portal.
A SIP/H.323 room can be used to start a meeting as follows:
- Tap the down arrow next to Meet to bring up the menu.
- From the menu, tap Call H.323/SIP.
- Type in the IP address of the phone or its E.164 number. After that, tap Call.
You can join a Zoom Room for Touch meeting by following these steps:
- Enter the meeting ID of the meeting you want to join.
- Tap Join Meeting.
- Control the meeting display:
Zoom Rooms for Touch in-meeting controls
Starting/joining a meeting from Zoom Room
Getting started with Zoom Rooms
Joining a meeting in a Zoom Room from the Zoom client
The Zoom Learning Center is now available!