This post was most recently updated on September 21st, 2022
An employee who has already purchased a paid zoom license individually and wants a refund because of your company has also paid Zoom license.
From now on, it is possible to consolidate users who have paid licenses individually to paid accounts to be introduced in the company. ( * )
The remaining life of the user who has already purchased the individual will be refundable.
The refund will be refunded to the account registered by each user individually.
The users to be aggregated are limited to the same domain as the paid account introduced in the company.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do multiple licenses work on Zoom?
Can one Zoom account have multiple licenses?
Can I share my Zoom license with someone else?
How many people can use a licensed Zoom account?
How do I add another licensed user to my Zoom account?
- Click on Add Users.
- You will need the email addresses of the other Zoom accounts you wish to add as users.
- Billing is where you can find out how many new users you can assign waiting room , the screen will change to the following screen. Please wait until the host licenses to.
- Add or edit hosts to assign licenses to.
- Enter the number of hosts that you need.
What is the difference between a basic and licensed user on Zoom?
How do you tell if you have a paid Zoom account?
- from the myTC portal by logging into your Zoom account.
- You can find TC Zoom under General Technology Resources under the Student, Faculty, or Employee Resources menu.
- In your Zoom account, click Profile.
- Zoom Pro accounts have Licensed under User Type.
What is the difference between Zoom pro and Business?
What happens if you go over 40 minutes on Zoom?
Can I upgrade Zoom for just one month?